Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wasted his chances many times
How?
Not that I'm a big Kaepernick fan, more against the bs the NFL pulls at times
He's had workouts and the feedback has been positive so how has he wasted his chances?
If he's asking for 20 mil yes he's delusional

that year the nfl had FA combine... colin did an opposing bs thingy instead of going thru the official combine

clown move for a clown

How?
He's had workouts and the feedback has been positive so how has he wasted his chances?
Apparently you haven’t been following the story.

I get it, you probably don't have the interest to follow the story, but Kaep is in a position he set up for himself.

I get it, you probably don't have the interest to follow the story, but Kaep is in a position he set up for himself.
I didn't realize there still was a story...like I said his workouts after the no show in Atlanta reportedly went well..also as I mentioned in another post if he wants 20 mil he's delusional.

Personally I don't care either way, all I was saying initially is that if he is/was being blackballed, the NFL is a hypocrite because they have billboards and messages on helmets for the very cause Kaepernick was protesting.
As far as his talent/skill level now, I don't know I haven't seen him in a football situation, as I'm sure many on here haven't either. Same goes for his contract demands, I don't know what he would play for vs the Hoyers of the world...but 20 mil isn't happening.

How?

He makes good money being a social justice warrior and it's easier to ignore people who are mean to him

I didn't realize there still was a story...like I said his workouts after the no show in Atlanta reportedly went well..also as I mentioned in another post if he wants 20 mil he's delusional.

Personally I don't care either way, all I was saying initially is that if he is/was being blackballed, the NFL is a hypocrite because they have billboards and messages on helmets for the very cause Kaepernick was protesting.
As far as his talent/skill level now, I don't know I haven't seen him in a football situation, as I'm sure many on here haven't either. Same goes for his contract demands, I don't know what he would play for vs the Hoyers of the world...but 20 mil isn't happening.

Much like Meghan and Harry, Krapernicks status comes from being a victim. American's love victims and he needs to still be "Blackballed" by the NFL to keep his victim status. So every once in a while he pops his head up and pretends to be interested in returning to the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
usually they allow the suspended players to participate in TC
He will definitely be in training camp but I can’t imagine he gets first team reps as they’re trying to build chemistry on an all new O-Line. It’s not like he is a top player anyway. Jemarco and Duncan could immediately compete for that spot.

Id
He will definitely be in training camp but I can’t imagine he gets first team reps as they’re trying to build chemistry on an all new O-Line. It’s not like he is a top player anyway. Jemarco and Duncan could immediately compete for that spot.
I'd be looking at skonkrowski for RT. Tackle at college and highest rated for the draft. Can find some cheaper options for LG than RT. Besides good chance peter is better than what we've got.

From what I understand, he started it in 2016. It was basically for what he felt was injustice( (You can read all you want from several sources about the exact reason)
There was a lot of folks who thought he was dissing the flag and our country
There was others who agreed with him, but thought this was a distraction and he had a job he was lucky to have and needed to do like most respectful folks
I think if he was very talented, he might still be playing anyway. But I know he lost most of his games that year. I didn’t see him much so I don’t know if he was the problem or if it was the rest of the team
But anyway, he got replaced during a game and they probably figured he wasn’t worth the hassle
That last sentence is just a guess on my part

Michael Vick is all the proof anyone needs that if the guy was good enough he would have been playing. Deshaun Watson is another great example. If Kaep was worth the drama, they would put up with the drama. He isnt. He actually saved his job for a season by kneeling. After that awful season, he was on the chopping block and probably would not have made the final roster. Then he started kneeling and they kept him, otherwise it would have looked like they cut him for protests.

Id

I'd be looking at skonkrowski for RT. Tackle at college and highest rated for the draft. Can find some cheaper options for LG than RT. Besides good chance peter is better than what we've got.
I think they want to keep Skoronski on the left side. At G or LT even. Brunskill could kick out to RT where he’s played before too. Anyway you look at it, NPF likely just gave up his starting role:

I think they want to keep Skoronski on the left side. At G or LT even. Brunskill could kick out to RT where he’s played before too. Anyway you look at it, NPF likely just gave up his starting role:
Yea probably knowing vrabel. NPF was like the 4th worst of starting tackles last year so is not detrimental to the line. Although we might be that bad he has no choice to play him week 7. Skronkwoski and Brewer seem to be the only lock on oline and brewer is only because he's under center as he can't play good anywhere else.

Yea probably knowing vrabel. NPF was like the 4th worst of starting tackles last year so is not detrimental to the line. Although we might be that bad he has no choice to play him week 7. Skronkwoski and Brewer seem to be the only lock on oline and brewer is only because he's under center as he can't play good anywhere else.
Yep, it is why I kept scratching my head after the draft all the Titan fans talking about our "improved o-line".... well, ok technically we might have improved a little bit, but basically we replaced scrubs with different scrubs. So instead of the worst overall o-line, we are in the top 5 of worst o-lines. I guess you can call that an improvement, but our o-line is still our weakest link, followed by one of, if not the worst WR room... Nothing has changed much at all since last season.

Michael Vick is all the proof anyone needs that if the guy was good enough he would have been playing. Deshaun Watson is another great example. If Kaep was worth the drama, they would put up with the drama. He isnt. He actually saved his job for a season by kneeling. After that awful season, he was on the chopping block and probably would not have made the final roster. Then he started kneeling and they kept him, otherwise it would have looked like they cut him for protests.
I never thought along those lines but it does make perfect sense

Yep, it is why I kept scratching my head after the draft all the Titan fans talking about our "improved o-line".... well, ok technically we might have improved a little bit, but basically we replaced scrubs with different scrubs. So instead of the worst overall o-line, we are in the top 5 of worst o-lines. I guess you can call that an improvement, but our o-line is still our weakest link, followed by one of, if not the worst WR room... Nothing has changed much at all since last season.
That's exactly why we'll be 8-9 no playoffs again.

That's exactly why we'll be 8-9 no playoffs again.
8-9 could win the south. No one is all that promising.

that said, while some of the OL names are the same, they also have another year of experience. Some of the best players struggle for a couple years before finding success, OL specifically.

titans have a lot of young guys scattered all around the roster. Hopefully they see the patience of giving them another season pats off.

Getting rid of Daley and Keith Carter and replacing Brewer at guard will be addition by subtraction. There is no way to deny our left side with Dillard and Skoronski isn’t a huge upgrade. It remains to be seen how Brewer plays Center, but having a couple giant maulers like Skoronski and Brunskill on either side of him should help a lot. Right tackle is now a huge question mark. We will see who starts training camp at that position in TWO WEEKS! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be all on board with Fant being signed to a modest deal. Although, I'm curious why he's still unsigned at this point? Was his lackluster performance during the 2022 season on account of injuries or did he simply regress and is no longer able to perform like he did in prior seasons when he was a slightly above average starter? He would bring versatility and valuable depth seeing as how he can play RT or LT.

As it stands I don't see a solution on the roster to plug in at RT. Duncan needs several years of work, Brunskill and even Jones (Does this guy even exist) are more suited to play Interior. I'm not sure of Jones' ability seeing as how he couldn't even beat out the undersized Brewer prior to his injury. Skoronski should slot in immediately as the starting LG, I'll genuinely be surprised if he plays any tackle at the professional level.

I'd be all on board with Fant being signed to a modest deal. Although, I'm curious why he's still unsigned at this point? Was his lackluster performance during the 2022 season on account of injuries or did he simply regress and is no longer able to perform like he did in prior seasons when he was a slightly above average starter? He would bring versatility and valuable depth seeing as how he can play RT or LT.

As it stands I don't see a solution on the roster to plug in at RT. Duncan needs several years of work, Brunskill and even Jones (Does this guy even exist) are more suited to play Interior. I'm not sure of Jones' ability seeing as how he couldn't even beat out the undersized Brewer prior to his injury. Skoronski should slot in immediately as the starting LG, I'll genuinely be surprised if he plays any tackle at the professional level.
this is why getting that first round guard is so critical

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back