Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple, don't gamble at work.

I'm sure the players are well educated on this especially after the Calvin Ridley suspension
Oh shut up. This is stupid as hell. You can legally gamble in Tennessee. Unless he, or the others, pulled a Pete Rose, the nflpa should roast the NFL. Who gives a shit if he bet on an NBA game? His bet has no bearing on football.

Oh shut up. This is stupid as hell. You can legally gamble in Tennessee. Unless he, or the others, pulled a Pete Rose, the nflpa should roast the NFL. Who gives a **** if he bet on an NBA game? His bet has no bearing on football.
NPF stated he didn’t know the rule.

I know a couple keep mentioning Ridley but there’s a huge difference (at least with NPF, maybe not the pony’s guys), he didn’t bet on the NFL. While Ridley was highly advertised and super in depth about his dumba$$ betting on the NFL, at no point, guarantee, was it excessively talking about regarding gambling on other sports within the stadium.

it’s completely a stupid arbitrary rule. A guy can walk across the street and gamble all day long, then walk on to the stadium parking lot and get turned in for the exact same thing.

Been the rule since at least 2018 so they're way behind on stepping in.
I think it’s either the lack of enforcement to this point or the new suspensions.

Any previous players get suspended for gambling on non-NFL bets at the stadium?

I think Detroit in April was the first time this came up.

I dont see the rule changing... it does not look good... just place your bets when you get home

And honestly... I lose more often when I place bets from work.......... If I place before I leave the house and/or am off work, I usually win.

And honestly... I lose more often when I place bets from work.......... If I place before I leave the house and/or am off work, I usually win.
My losing habits seem to have pretty equal judgement to where I place the bets.

maybe the bets do feel a little “excited” when I’m not supposed to be placing bets. Guess I’ll have to find a secret spot for me and my bets.

My losing habits seem to have pretty equal judgement to where I place the bets.

maybe the bets do feel a little “excited” when I’m not supposed to be placing bets. Guess I’ll have to find a secret spot for me and my bets.

Guess I’ll have to find a secret spot for me and my bets

I don't see what the Titanic Sub has to do with this subject....... lol

Training camp is starting in 3 weeks and it will be interesting to see how they retool the line with NPF out. Personally I feel like he just lost his starting spot for the year. Not just 6 weeks.

@Bonky

Since you disagree..

Hoyer
Cooper Rush
Kyle Allen
Darnold
Sudfield

Just to name a few...I never said Kaepernick should be starting but he deserves a shot as a backup

Ok, so you have this crappy backup qb making 800k a year, that you would never even know his name unless you were a fan of the team...

or you have

this crappy backup qb, wanting 20mil a year, that has his name in the headlines before, during, and after every game, talking about how bad the league is, how mistreated all the slaves on the NFL plantation are... blah blah blah blah blah....

I will take crappy qb number 1.

@Bonky

Since you disagree..

Hoyer
Cooper Rush
Kyle Allen
Darnold
Sudfield

Just to name a few...I never said Kaepernick should be starting but he deserves a shot as a backup
Hoyer avg $1.5 mil/yr
Rush avg $3 mil/yr
Kyle Allen avg $570k/yr
Darnold avg $4.5/1 year
Sudfield avg $1 mil/ 1 year

Highly advertised in 2019, CK wanted $20 mil.
That value should only drop as he’s gotten older and been out of the league longer.
Anything over appx $5 mil/yr since he’s a backup, he’s not worth it.
Some could definitely argue he’s not worth $5 mil since we’re arguing Darnold probably isnt worth $4.5 mil either.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bonky

Since you disagree..

Hoyer
Cooper Rush
Kyle Allen
Darnold
Sudfield

As you pointed out, I disagree. Kaepernick put himself out of the NFL, and his talent isn't worth his baggage.

He's done, and good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back