Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It's time for an offensive line rebuild. One of the greatest mistakes JRob made was underinvesting in the OL and leaving Tannehill unprotected. Keith Carter is gone, and the new OL coach will need a crop of fresh talent to build a contender. Let’s take a look at who might be available and talk about what we'd like to see on the field next year.

TOP OL FREE AGENTS

OT

Orland Brown Jr
Kaleb McGary
Mike McGlinchy
Andre Dillard
Isaiah Wynn
Jermaine Eluemunor
Cameron Flemming
Jawaan Taylor
George Fant

C

Ethan Pocic
Bradley Bozeman
Garrett Bradbury
Connor McGovern (Jets)
Rodney Hudson
Jason Kelce

OG

Isaac Seumalo
Evan Brown
Daniel Brunskill
Dalton Risner
Ben Powers
Nate Davis

LIKELY CUT CANDIDATES

OT

Lael Collins
David Bakhtari
Trent Brown
Cornelius Lucas
Donovan Smith
Duane Brown
Chukwuma Okorafor
Joe Haeg

C

Ryan Kelly
Brian Allen
Andre James
Rodney Hudson
Mitch Morse
Chase Roullier
Matt Feiler
Brain Allen
Pat Elflein

OG

Shaq Mason
Laken Tomlinson
Gabe Jackson
Lucas Patrick
Graham Glasgow
Halapoulivaati Vaitai

I'd love to see a new OL of:

LT: Isaiah Wynn
LG: Isaac Seumalo
C: Ryan Kelly
RG: Nate Davis
RT: NPF or Andre Dillard

Totally doable and would be a top 10 OL.

It literally can't get worse so there's that. I wonder if lewan would come back on a cheaper deal.
first - LOL
second - TL77 will 100% be out for season first series of first game for whatever team stupid enough to pay podcastboi a market value signing bonus
third - unless you gonna give Tay-tay his magic juice he is clearly not an NFL player

It literally can't get worse so there's that. I wonder if lewan would come back on a cheaper deal.
I agree. As long as Daley is gone, it's an upgrade.

Just saw a video of Lewan talking about getting cut. He knows it's coming. I bet he's looking for a bigger deal than TN would offer.

That being said, I know a lot of guys here don't like Lewan but we know it can get much much worse. (Looking at you, Daley)

I agree. As long as Daley is gone, it's an upgrade.

Just saw a video of Lewan talking about getting cut. He knows it's coming. I bet he's looking for a bigger deal than TN would offer.

That being said, I know a lot of guys here don't like Lewan but we know it can get much much worse. (Looking at you, Daley)
Lewan has also spoken about retirement. I would bet if he gets a broadcast gig he would jump at that chance. I don’t see any team paying him a premium salary given his injury history.

One of the greatest mistakes JRob made was underinvesting in the OL

Have to disagree with this statement because JRob did invest in the OL. The issue was that he invested poorly.

LT has got to be a priority. Hopefully Jones lets the Titans know if he is going to retire or not before the draft. Late 1st/Early 2nd rnd can be a spot to grab one of the better centers in the draft.

Have to disagree with this statement because JRob did invest in the OL. The issue was that he invested poorly.

LT has got to be a priority. Hopefully Jones lets the Titans know if he is going to retire or not before the draft. Late 1st/Early 2nd rnd can be a spot to grab one of the better centers in the draft.
I’m not sure what JR did was called investing… He was absolutely terrible at OL evaluation.

Philly is paying $50m/yr for arguably the best OL in football.
If you remove Lewan and his gimpy knees from the equation, the starting Titans OL this year made just $10 million. And $7m of that was Ben Jones! Davis, NPF, Brewer and Daley combined to cost just $3 million.
That is textbook underinvestment.
Nobody could have expected that to be a starting caliber group.

Olawatimi from Michigan is really good. He would slide in day one at center. I'm guessing we resign Davis. That leaves left guard and Left Tackle. Whichever you feel more comfortable getting in free agency, you get the other with the first round pick.

LT has been a hole for 2 seasons plus now thanks to Tay-tay's need for magic juice.

RT has been a hole for even longer cause robinson misread Conklin injury

RG has been a hole ever since robinson drafted wilson the bitcoin billionaire

LG was a hole last year cause saffold, who was avg-above avg, left

C has literally been only spot robinson addressed and lets face it - it appears he just got lucky with Jones

there is nobody in the OL room that has to be retained for any reason. If they dont fit into the rebuild plan then move on from them.

and Jones 100% welcome back at C IMO

Olawatimi from Michigan is really good. He would slide in day one at center. I'm guessing we resign Davis. That leaves left guard and Left Tackle. Whichever you feel more comfortable getting in free agency, you get the other with the first round pick.
First pick has to be LT if at all possible. If some game changing stud is passed up and falls to us…ok then. LT absolutely has to be addressed and Lewan can kick rocks or be paid near league minimum as depth, which he won’t do.

First pick has to be LT if at all possible. If some game changing stud is passed up and falls to us…ok then. LT absolutely has to be addressed and Lewan can kick rocks or be paid near league minimum as depth, which he won’t do.
I like Skoronski but talk is he will be better at guard. If not him, Harrison from Oklahoma would be my pick. Big and athletic for his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back