Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start by saying we have to have a system in place that takes college linemen and makes them into pro linemen.. that means an offensive system, coaching, and selection of the players to be developed.. I hope that the early signings indicate we are going to a more balanced approach as opposed to strictly a power game..I also hope we develop some day 3 draft picks, including my favorite of converting sucky tackles to guards

I think 1st Round O Line is probably a 75% chance at this point. We seem to be in the sweet spot at 11 to have our choice of a top 3 prospect. WR would be a reach at 11 with this year's class. I'd be happy with an edge rusher too.

New LT, new guard, 1st round O Line, and another signing would definitely be a rebuild and improvement.

I think 1st Round O Line is probably a 75% chance at this point. We seem to be in the sweet spot at 11 to have our choice of a top 3 prospect. WR would be a reach at 11 with this year's class. I'd be happy with an edge rusher too.

New LT, new guard, 1st round O Line, and another signing would definitely be a rebuild and improvement.

Yep, Guard in the first, I can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back