Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha true enough. My fear is we invest significant money/draft capital and the line still sucks because they're all learning on the fly. The Bengals just invested really heavily in their line and it took all season for it to come together.
A year for the OL to jell before drafting our future signal caller makes a lot of sense.

Lewan mentioned that he thought Ben Jones was going to get cut too. Whether he knows something we don't or not is the question...

Need a whole new offensive line.
Lewan doesn’t seem to know anything.
Probably one of the downsides to not actually being on the team for a couple years.

Lewan doesn’t seem to know anything.
Probably one of the downsides to not actually being on the team for a couple years.
Well he was talking about how it went down when he got cut. Kind of made it sound like he was told Jones was getting cut but he didn't want to come out and say it. He could just be speculating. I would think Jones would have been cut by now if it were fact though.

Someone should CG Chris Rock slipping through the back door there and pimp smacking Smith lol. I hope Rock shows up at the Oscars tomorrow night in a suit of armor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back