Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
south-park-its-gone.gif

Our OL is one of the worst, if not the worst in Titan’s history. I think I could have signed 5 practice squad players across the league and done better.

I can see Ran asking Vrable " So Jrob left you with a Left Guard that is 275lbs? Jesus".

Vrable: "Well Jon said he was really athletic".

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans fans not nearly as mad about the possibility of KC getting handed a SB trip as they are knowing how much money this dips**t just got paid to podcast over the past 2 years while still talking s**t knowing his absence allowed Dennis Fukien Daley on the field.

edit: basically a guy celebrating the grind while not producing a grind of his own.

Titans fans not nearly as mad about the possibility of KC getting handed a SB trip as they are knowing how much money this dips**t just got paid to podcast over the past 2 years while still talking s**t knowing his absence allowed Dennis Fukien Daley on the field.

edit: basically a guy celebrating the grind while not producing a grind of his own.
Only grind Lewan knows is sound of his teeth on Compton’s knob.

So if we decided to pay Orlando Brown and Mike McGlinchy around $35mil/yr combined, that would be about what the Eagles paid Lane Johnson and Jordan Mailata. Then we could draft cheaper interior lineman and we’d be good.

So if we decided to pay Orlando Brown and Mike McGlinchy around $35mil/yr combined, that would be about what the Eagles paid Lane Johnson and Jordan Mailata. Then we could draft cheaper interior lineman and we’d be good.
Did you see the amount of money Orlando turned down from Chiefs last season? $139M I think? That dude is smoking crack if thats what he is expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back