Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should CG Chris Rock slipping through the back door there and pimp smacking Smith lol. I hope Rock shows up at the Oscars tomorrow night in a suit of armor lol.
To keep this OL related, unfortunately the celebs at the Oscar’s can’t undo their standing ovation for smith only hours after his televised assault on Rock. Not only should he have been removed immediately, but no one should be giving standing ovations for anything he did right after.

they should have done what titans fans do to the 22’ titans OL and publicly boo them at every point for being so s**ty. Then let the team get rid of them.

3 center candidates at present: Brewer, Xavier -Newman, and possibly resigning Levin .. can’t see Munyer starting or even backing up..

We didn't go after the big name player but instead going after much of high upside type of guys who were the 6th man on top of five lines.

I think is the right decision since we need multiple guys.

Stagnant at best. We didn't improve our OL situation today, even with the Dillard signing.

How didn't we? Dillard is LIGHTYEARS ahead of Daley (assuming we signed him to play LT). Brunskill is a quality guard and while he may not play to the level of Davis, a downgrade at G and a huge upgrade at LT is still a big improvement.

I think the other G/T position will come via draft, and I think it will be either Ocyrus Torrence to play G or Darnell Wright to play RT. Probably whichever one they think will last to the 2nd rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back