Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard colts radio commending Dennis Kelly on what a good job he is doing.
I suppose giving up 0 sacks on nearly 40 first half passes can earn some props.

What I’d question is what kind of moron has a franchise RB as good as Taylor supposedly is, with an old washed up QB like Matt Ryan, and passes 37(?) times in the first half of a 14-13 game?

Colts are awful. How in the hell did they get the preseason hype they got?

What I’d question is what kind of moron has a franchise RB as good as Taylor supposedly is, with an old washed up QB like Matt Ryan, and passes 37(?) times in the first half of a 14-13 game?

Just because they're the Colts. It's the same chit every season.

I have a feeling a lot of the players Reich made inactive today was just because of us next week.
No way. Lost to the Jags in the first matchup. If they want any shot at post season, they need to be in the mindset that every game matters at this point.

A loss to the Jags puts them 0-3 in the division going into Tennessee coming off a bye week.

Either that, or they’re already in stink for a QB mode which would me a preference to not win next week.

No way. Lost to the Jags in the first matchup. If they want any shot at post season, they need to be in the mindset that every game matters at this point.

A loss to the Jags puts them 0-3 in the division going into Tennessee coming off a bye week.

Either that, or they’re already in stink for a QB mode which would me a preference to not win next week.

Nah it all about beating us. According to their owner.

Taylor wasn't playing lol

I’d try:
Radunz - Brewer - Jones - Clark - NPF
Or
Clark - Brewer - Jones - Radunz - NPF
Or
Radunz - Roos - Jones - Clark - NPF

The woes have finally been addressed! Today J Rob dug deep and signed Eric Smith to the practice squad. He's played for 6 teams since 2017, the NYG and NYJ both jettisoned him this season. He played just over 50 snaps at left tackle in regular season contests surrendering 3 sacks, 2 hits and five pressures. Those are worse than Daley's, he'll likely never be elevated from the practice squad.

The fact that the Titans tried out 6 different tackles on Monday shows that they are well aware of the problem they’ve created. Do they think Jemarco is the solution when he comes back from IR this week? Do they have some other plan that we’re not privy to?

The fact that the Titans tried out 6 different tackles on Monday shows that they are well aware of the problem they’ve created. Do they think Jemarco is the solution when he comes back from IR this week? Do they have some other plan that we’re not privy to?
Jemarco is better than Daley, although he’s best suited for RT.

Where did you see that they tried out 6 linemen?

Our sorry OL catches a break against the Chiefs as Frank Clark is suspended 2 games for conduct.
I assume someone will make this a thread, I don’t think it’s worthy of that so will leave to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back