Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whatever happened to Le’Raven Clark? Is he really worse than Daley or Radunz? Hard to imagine he would be.
Just slowly working his way in. After zero snaps week 1-4, he got 3 ST snaps in week 5 and has increased greatly (5 ST snaps) in his revenge game against Indy.

I agree 100 percent! He cannot be worse lets play him!
Completely shocked that Clark hasn’t played yet. It’s like Jrob is intentionally being stubborn because we all saw this coming when we TRADED for Daley and Jrob doesn’t wanna admit he was wrong.

The fact that the Titans tried out 6 different tackles on Monday shows that they are well aware of the problem they’ve created. Do they think Jemarco is the solution when he comes back from IR this week? Do they have some other plan that we’re not privy to?

I'm sure it was all practice squad type players that will have zero actual impact. JRob would rather spend 2 million dollars bringing in 6-7 scrub players than bring in 1 actual NFL caliber player for 2-3 million. You're really gonna tell me Daryl Williams wouldn't sign for less than 5 million for the remainder of the season? Jack Rabbit has already stated he's willing to come back, yet we are out here signing Mitchell and Thompson??? Why???

players whol

OT Dillard seems like the odd man out in a grounded OL room in Philly....should trade for him

WR Elijah Moore, Chase Claypool or Marvin Jones...Jerry Jeudy but not for a 1st....NYG could be interested in him after dealing Toney...Jeudy played at Alabama with Daboll?

OT Dillard seems like the odd man out in a grounded OL room in Philly....should trade for him

WR Elijah Moore, Chase Claypool or Marvin Jones...Jerry Jeudy but not for a 1st....NYG could be interested in him after dealing Toney...Jeudy played at Alabama with Daboll?
The last time we traded for an OL from Philly it worked out pretty well.

I'm sure it was all practice squad type players that will have zero actual impact. JRob would rather spend 2 million dollars bringing in 6-7 scrub players than bring in 1 actual NFL caliber player for 2-3 million. You're really gonna tell me Daryl Williams wouldn't sign for less than 5 million for the remainder of the season? Jack Rabbit has already stated he's willing to come back, yet we are out here signing Mitchell and Thompson??? Why???

players whol
Because JRob is Elite.....

Completely shocked that Clark hasn’t played yet. It’s like Jrob is intentionally being stubborn because we all saw this coming when we TRADED for Daley and Jrob doesn’t wanna admit he was wrong.
I disagree. This makes no sense and is very shortsighted and emotional. JRob is super quick to admit his mistakes and move on:
Clemson DE
Panda
Beasly
Julio

He's also been pretty decent (until now) and finding random no-name decent plug-in/depth OL:
Dennis Kelly
David Q
Ty Sambrailo
Josh Kline

Also also, I'm fairly confident all depth chart/paying-time decisions are 100% on Vrabel. Not the GM. If Clark isn't playing, there must be a reason in HC's head. It doesn't make a lot of sense to criticize the GM. The GM is the one who decided to sign the player in the first place.

Lastly, JRob didn't bring Daley in to be the starter. His high priced pro-bowl LT got hurt.

players whol
Ben Jones
Logan Ryan
Malcom Butler
Roger Saffold
Clowney
Autrey
Dupree
Julio

I think it's pretty clear JRob has no problem brining in actual NFL caliber players. Hit or miss, he takes the shots.

If 31 other teams have passed on Daryl Williams, there must be a reason. No way for us to know if he's attempted to sign him or other FAs.

Ben Jones
Logan Ryan
Malcom Butler
Roger Saffold
Clowney
Autrey
Dupree
Julio

I think it's pretty clear JRob has no problem brining in actual NFL caliber players. Hit or miss, he takes the shots.

If 31 other teams have passed on Daryl Williams, there must be a reason. No way for us to know if he's attempted to sign him or other FAs.

I'm talking about right now. Not in the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back