Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Agree with everything said here.

Spears literally looks like he's 19 years old. But that dude can absolutely ball. I've been so impressed with him. His vision and speed is off the charts. Glad he's on our team.
Vrabel loves him too. He pointed out that he is slippery and gets 5-6 yards after you think he's tackled. Also promised that one of these days the OLine will get good blocks for him and he'll go for 40-60 yards. Lol

Honestly I thought he'd be another over hype speed guy... but so far, he's been pretty damn good. I'd like to see them get him the ball in open space (Kelly tried hard that first week).

Spears needs to get his love. Tried to bring up his draft thread, but it's locked.

But Spears is something else. He's so fun to watch.

What I like the most about the way that we have deployed Henry and Spears is that we are making it hard for defenses to know exactly what we are doing. It isn't like we are only using Spears on 3rd down. Against the Bolts He got 4 touches on 1st down, 3 on 2nd, and 3 on 3rd down.

I honestly cannot remember the last time we have had a THREAT on 3rd down plays.... meaning, when Derrick came out, the opposing team KNEW we were going to pass.

Tyjae has shown the ability to get first downs in between the tackles. So teams can't just wheel out a coverage blanket on 3rd down now...

So I guess moreover, what I'm excited about is a dual-threat running back room, with a bell cow overseeing it. Hilliard was serviceable, but I never remember him getting open on wheels and etc as much as Tyjae has, even in just his first 3 NFL games....

maybe he is? I am not sure if he is or not. Do you have reasons to believe he is better?
I think with Hopkins and Burks on the field, it should be open for him to succeed.
I dont believe he’s good enough to open a field on his own or for another WR.

maybe he is? I am not sure if he is or not. Do you have reasons to believe he is better?

Do I have reasons for my opinion that he is better than some members of this site and their opinion he isn’t ? Is that what you are asking? Is that a serious question?

Do I have reasons for my opinion that he is better than some members of this site and their opinion he isn’t ? Is that what you are asking? Is that a serious question?
Sure, usually if I have an opinion I have reasons for that opinion. Are you seriously saying that you have an opinion with no reasons for that opinion? I am just curious what leads you to your opinion, but apparently that is taboo or something?

I dont think anyone hates hypen dude... hell he gets mentioned most every game day thread... almost always cause he made a FD or scored

I also think most dont want hypen dude as a 1 or 2... that aint hate IMO that is just reality

I dont think anyone hates hypen dude... hell he gets mentioned most every game day thread... almost always cause he made a FD or scored

I also think most dont want hypen dude as a 1 or 2... that aint hate IMO that is just reality

That’s good because he isn’t 1 or 2.

Sure, usually if I have an opinion I have reasons for that opinion. Are you seriously saying that you have an opinion with no reasons for that opinion? I am just curious what leads you to your opinion, but apparently that is taboo or something?

It was a strange question.
He has been good for a #3 WR. His stats show he is in line with other #3 WRs. He isn’t trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back