Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he isn’t the #1 or #2. So that’s not an issue. No NFL team has a #1 WR at #3 waiting in case of injury to the top guys. No one.

Yes, not now he's not.... but ironically, he still feels like it... lol.

He was at min. #2 the last two years with the train derailment of injuries, and that is a doo doo butter spot for him to be in.

The fun stat of the day

There are two NFL teams (Jets - 675, Titans - 720) who through three games have fewer yards than the Dolphins put up today (726)

View attachment 21111

As always, context matters;

The Jets spent $$$ and draft capital in trading for a new starter, a former SB champion QB only to see him out for the season after only 4 snaps.

The Titans on the other hand returned every offensive weapon (QB, RB, WR) from last season and even ADDED a future hall-of-famer at the Wide Receiver position.

There, that's better.

As always, context matters;

The Jets spent $$$ and draft capital in trading for a new starter, a former SB champion QB only to see him out for the season after only 4 snaps.

The Titans on the other hand returned every offensive weapon (QB, RB, WR) from last season and even ADDED a future hall-of-famer at the Wide Receiver position.

There, that's better.
Not really on topic or important but I don't think Hopkins is a future hall of famer.

Not really on topic or important but I don't think Hopkins is a future hall of famer.

That's fair, but considering what we had for wide receivers before he signed, he's practically already in the hall of fame. Before he signed, Derrick Henry was our team's leading receiver if you recall.

That's fair, but considering what we had for wide receivers before he signed, he's practically already in the hall of fame. Before he signed, Derrick Henry was our team's leading receiver if you recall.
Which is why it drives me crazy that Vrabum wont use Henry more in the passing game. Vrabum does some of the dumbest crap in the entire NFL.

I love how every single game... 3rd and 2 the color analysts start saying "HENRY TIME" "THIS IS WHEN YOU HAND THE BALL TO HENRY AND LOOK OUT"

then the camera pans over to Vrabum with Henry standing beside him with his helmet off. Man Vrabum is as dumb as a coach gets.

Which is why it drives me crazy that Vrabum wont use Henry more in the passing game. Vrabum does some of the dumbest crap in the entire NFL.

I love how every single game... 3rd and 2 the color analysts start saying "HENRY TIME" "THIS IS WHEN YOU HAND THE BALL TO HENRY AND LOOK OUT"

then the camera pans over to Vrabum with Henry standing beside him with his helmet off. Man Vrabum is as dumb as a coach gets.

DH22 led the league in yards after catch last season, so why use him more in the passing game, right lol

Weapons don't mean jack without a good OL

Unfortunately many are trapped in the fantasy mindset and don't think OL is important
The front lines on either side of the ball are far more important than anything else. It’s why we should take Guard in the first next year, then Center or FA Center.

The front lines on either side of the ball are far more important than anything else. It’s why we should take Guard in the first next year, then Center or FA Center.
I think we need a C personally.
Not only is Brewer pretty s**ty, but it n the off chance a Mawae could be drafted, you take that no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back