Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent in questions to this guy. He never replies.
He either makes it up or chooses the easiest non confrontational questions.
He seems a little persnickety and he can be spotted a mile away as being employed by the Titans.He does not give out any Titan info that has not been released by somebody previously. My opinion

I honestly didn't think people still did questions and answers these days. With all the tools to look and watch things for yourself these days it's easy to form a self opinion without the need for someone to answer your questions.

I thought asking Vince Cellini on CNN Sports Tonight were a thing of the past.

Yeah, he literally makes up questions with open ends that fits the narrative the Front Office is trying to promote in order to draw season ticket holders...

if these ARE real, and these people ARE able to afford season tickets, we need to change entirely the spectrum of the economy... because obviously there is a total imbalance in that a bunch of R's have decent money and jobs, whereas some people with great analytics, common sense, and sustainable motor skills are living paycheck to paycheck.

and Titanup, yeah, like damn.. you're able to log in and see questions on TO.com -- but you're too slow to follow a trail of scouting reports/videos/rumors that's literally plastered on every sports information site known to man..

List of practices during TC that are open to the public. You must sign up in a lottery for the opportunity to get access to one of these:

Saturday, July 29th: 9:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. (Back Together Weekend)

Tuesday, August 1st: 9:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m.

Friday, August 4th: 9:15 a.m.-11:00 a.m.

Thursday, August 10th: 9:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m.

Tuesday, August 22nd: 9:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. (Practice vs. New England Patriots)

Fans have until 11:59PM local time on Saturday, July 15th to submit their interest for one of the five dates. The Official Site of the Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back