Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans released a teaser for their throwback uniforms. It’s oil dripping over the Titans jersey. Straight FIRE imo.
J.J. Watt gives opinion on Titans wearing Oilers throwbacks

I don't get the whole thing with Houston should get to wear the Oilers jerseys...lots of teams have moved to other cities and get another franchise later on

Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota North Stars, Winnipeg Jets
St Louis Cardinals, Raiders

I don't get the whole thing with Houston should get to wear the Oilers jerseys...lots of teams have moved to other cities and get another franchise later on

It kind of pains me to hear Texans fans claiming they should get to wear another team’s uniform.
Oilers we’re never Texans (the football team), Texans we’re never Oilers.
Those fans he feels bad for, must not have been all that much of an Oilers fan, they either didn’t support them or didn’t stick with the franchise that moved.

some of us did. Oilers fan and continued as titans fan.

it’s not like Bud up and moved in the middle of the night (ponies) and stole a team from a strong fan base (rams/Browns).
He moved from a place people quit watching.

id have to find the old article, but at a “save the Oilers” rally at the stadium, not 1000’s or even 100’s showed up, 95 people showed up.

It kind of pains me to hear Texans fans claiming they should get to wear another team’s uniform.
Those fans he feels bad for, must not have been all that much of an Oilers fan, they either didn’t support them or didn’t stick with the franchise that moved.

it’s not like Bud up and moved in the middle of the night (ponies) and stole a team from a strong fan base (rams/Browns).

id have to find the old article, but at a “save the Oilers” rally at the stadium, not 1000’s or even 100’s showed up, 95 people showed up.
Totally agree....like it says in the article if they showed up, Bud wouldn't have moved the team

They need to support the Texans now

And the titans need to wear Oilers uniforms in their face and beat the hell out of them like the little, copycat brother they are to the titans.
Imagine Hopkins playing Houston wearing an Oilers jersey lol

Titans have more right to wear them..after the move they were the Tennessee Oilers for a season

I have full respect and appreciation for the fans who followed the Oilers to Nashville, Im not sure it would have worked without them, but at the same time I don't pretend to understand it. If the Titans got moved overnight to another state/region I would still be watching them every Sunday, but it would be to see them hopefully being destroyed and humiliated

I have full respect and appreciation for the fans who followed the Oilers to Nashville, Im not sure it would have worked without them, but at the same time I don't pretend to understand it. If the Titans got moved overnight to another state/region I would still be watching them every Sunday, but it would be to see them hopefully being destroyed and humiliated
The terms of the move make a difference.
No one in Houston seemed to care when the Oilers moved.

Have nothing to do with Texas at all, but i did follow the Oilers to Nashville.

Most of the time I could care less about Titan jerseys but I normally like the throw backs. I really don’t care for the light color they wear on away games.

I thought leaked meant like stolen without permission and not meant to be shown.

this is more like advertised.

Its leaked because they aren't meant to be shown yet. That picture is probably from somebody working in stock lol

Edit: i dont care to argue the usage of the word, but the point is we are getting them and they look sweet

Its leaked because they aren't meant to be shown yet. That picture is probably from somebody working in stock lol

Edit: i dont care to argue the usage of the word, but the point is we are getting them and they look sweet
Damn sure look sweet! Wonder if i can get a #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back