Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. I don’t even think that’s a “leak”.

I will always approve of the ponies wearing an official s**t stain though.
I’d laugh my ass off seeing em wear em. The throw back above post for us is straight dimes! NFL would be genius to have those unis worn against Cows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d like to know what the incentives are. Since incentives are held against next season’s cap, it could be a way to free up some money now and Byard eventually still get all his money.
Probably done to make room for Hopkins contract. I'm willing to bet the incentives are easy to obtain. He only lost 3 million in base salary from the $14M he was owed until the restructure.

I’d like to know what the incentives are. Since incentives are held against next season’s cap, it could be a way to free up some money now and Byard eventually still get all his money.
However it was restructured, I don’t think Byard is going to be paid any less.
I can certainly appreciate his team effort of working with Ran for the overall good of the team.
Hopefully we see him closer to his dominant form from a couple years ago.

clearly madden did not actually watch willis play in 22
Technically, I don’t know how they guessed his throw power. To clock it at any speed, he had to have let go at some point.
Running around in circles doesn’t seem the ideal way to determine throwing power.

I am seeing reports that Byard did NOT restructure, and took the $3M pay cut with incentives to get him back to $14.
Yeah, which is even more generous than just a restructure. On one hand, I am glad he was willing to help the team, on the other hand I wish he would not have needed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back