Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks too, because he's physically gifted and has the tools to be a great CB.
I’d argue he’s not very physically gifted.
he’s physically not been able to play since eating up a first round pick.
I’ve never even had a chance to see what tools he has in the toolbox to present at the NFL level.

I’d argue he’s not very physically gifted.
he’s physically not been able to play since eating up a first round pick.
I’ve never even had a chance to see what tools he has in the toolbox to present at the NFL level.

He definitely has the tools. Size and speed you'd want in a CB.

He once was considered a top 10 pick.. But you know how that turns out.

He definitely has the tools. Size and speed you'd want in a CB.

He once was considered a top 10 pick.. But you know how that turns out.
He might have size and speed (not sure when he uses this) but neither do any good while sitting on a bench.
He’s kind of like that dude from OSU that went to the NBA, Greg Oden. All the size and tools to dominate the NCAA, then his glass bones were a problem at the next level.

He might have size and speed (not sure when he uses this) but neither do any good while sitting on a bench.
He’s kind of like that dude from OSU that went to the NBA, Greg Oden. All the size and tools to dominate the NCAA, then his glass bones were a problem at the next level.

Somewhat.. Oden was as talented as they come. Farley was just speed/size.

So basically Byards contract WAS restructured, moving $3-4 million from 2023 to 2024. The restructure saves us over $8 million in cap space this year though! Complete breakdown here:

[FREE] Kevin Byard's New Contract Details
I worked harder than most for a long time. I had three jobs going for nearly ten years.
I can’t begin to comprehend the amount of money these folks make.
11 teams need to be concerned then...I think he's showing his support more than bitching about his contract (12.5 mil per year avg )
At 12.5 a year., he is not getting held up, but they have a point about the discrepancies

I worked harder than most for a long time. I had three jobs going for nearly ten years.
I can’t begin to comprehend the amount of money these folks make.

At 12.5 a year., he is not getting held up, but they have a point about the discrepancies
Agree with the discrepancy
The salaries are out of control...it's all about making more than the next guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back