Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to back 15 yard post play fouls letting the kittens off the hook on 3rd down. First one was a personal foul after he made a play on 3rd and 11. Fisher sat him after the second one as he apparently cussed the ref about the first call during a time-out.

Kittens went on to score a TD as both fouls were half the distance to the goal fouls.

BRILLIANT!

Radio said he had a HEAD injury was why Fisher benched him

BRILLIANT!

Woody81 said:
Atleast he has some fire, half the team is walking around with their heads down just taking an *** whipping.

Having fire is good. Having a bad temper and attitude is not the same and is obviously counterproductive. He really needs to mature.

Woody81 said:
Atleast he has some fire, half the team is walking around with their heads down just taking an *** whipping.
I think we set a new NFL record for penalties today. If the whole team had his "fire" we would have set a record for TWO games.:suspect:

GoT said:
back to back 15 yard post play fouls letting the kittens off the hook on 3rd down. First one was a personal foul after he made a play on 3rd and 11. Fisher sat him after the second one as he apparently cussed the ref about the first call during a time-out.

Kittens went on to score a TD as both fouls were half the distance to the goal fouls.

BRILLIANT!

Radio said he had a HEAD injury was why Fisher benched him

BRILLIANT!

Yeah, he totally cost us the game with those penalties!! I mean, we could easily have come back from 27-0 at that point. /sarcasm

Seriously, some people are missing the bigger picture here, just because Pacman makes 2 dumb plays. We have serious issues on both sides of the football that need to be addressed. And like it or not Pacman is actually part of addressing the defence, he just has growing up to do, like Big Al.

Darn right we have issues. I would feel much better if a few of our DL or LBs had a little fire even if it does bring an occasional penalty because they knock someone in the head. I almost puked because the guys looked so bad. Pacman does need to get his act together but this team is way to passive and a bunch of wussies.
Nash actually looked like a guy who cared.

I was really waiting on you kamikaZ, maybe you can explain his attitude, he was getting beat and got his "feelings" hurt. Do something about it like say...make a play, not make an A@@ out of yourself. Thuglette like I said very early on with this kid.:sad2:

The problem is, is it an issue of talent, coaching, or mentality (couple that into both categories). Bulluck was somewhat right; we need speed and freakin' attitude in the offseason.

Brian
"He made two excellent plays (2nd down tackle and 3rd down breakup). "

exactly and he make post play penalties after each one

BRILLIANT!

I find it funny how there are more threads on Jones (negitive for the most part), then any other player (besides maybe McNair). Funny huh? :sad2:

GoT said:
. . . Radio said he had a HEAD injury was why Fisher benched him

BRILLIANT!
Fisher said during the post-game interview that he benched Pac because he didn't deserve to play the rest of the game.

Sunshine said:
Fisher said during the post-game interview that he benched Pac because he didn't deserve to play the rest of the game.
So much for Ewker's comment about Fisher making excuses for him.:banned:

KamikaZ said:
I find it funny how there are more threads on Jones (negitive for the most part), then any other player (besides maybe McNair). Funny huh? :sad2:

he brings it on himself. He made a nice play on defending the pass. The wr got in his face and grab Jones by his jersey (that was smart)..Jones reacted by grabbing the wr's face mask (that was dumb) then he goes and gets into it with the ref (dumb #2) :sad2:

Good thing Fisher took him out or he might have been ejected from the game since he was out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back