Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if it was only a few players and not team sanctions, I wonder if that will make a difference with the punishments handed down?

He’s the TMZ for the NFL
Reporting that players broke a major NFL rule (which a player has now confirmed, by the way) is nothing at all like TMZ. It is high-level journalism.

It might not be convenient for the team, but to hate on that guy for doing his job well is dumb.

Reporting that players broke a major NFL rule (which a player has now confirmed, by the way) is nothing at all like TMZ. It is high-level journalism.

It might not be convenient for the team, but to hate on that guy for doing his job well is dumb.
When we don't have a 1st round pick because PK had to blab, I can hate all I want!

Frankly, it would be the first time he’s ever participated in high level journalism.

the story was going to come out anyways, PK is literally just a dumpster diver.

We are going to be screwed over as the NFL is going to "make and example" of us.

But seriously, this is on the NFL. In no professional league should you have a game where one team gets to full practice and the other team doesn't, and still hold a game.

What would happen if our team went in to a game non-practiced and we lost people to injury.

Rip in peace titans. From 3-0 to 3-2 real quick. At least Steelers and bills weren't gimme games, decent chance we would've lost them both anyway.

Get healthy, take the two weeks, come back with a chip on their shoulder and win the south!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back