Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, it would be the first time he’s ever participated in high level journalism.

the story was going to come out anyways, PK is literally just a dumpster diver.

Yeah this is the first time PK has ever broken a big story, and he absolutely did this to spite the team. He enjoyed posting this way too much I'm sure.

Saffold is dumb for commenting on it already, and basiically damning the Titans from being able to defend themselves.

Still doesn't explain how the nfl didn't know and or find out since all the nfl players are wearing "Monitor Devices".
They don't wear those at home. That would violate some labor law, I'm sure.

Also the NFL clearly did know about this workout. The league had the pictures.

The Titans players had to be complete idiots if they thought no one would notice this.

You gotta be next level stupid to break protocol with all this going around with our team with all the eyeballs that are watching. We are unfortunately going to get hit super hard by the league for this, even though it was players that ran it that wont matter, the nfl is going to hold the team accountable, fukk.

View attachment 17836

Stupid rules. Titans broke em but ridiculous.

Team gonna be an example of during the most ridiculous garbage for working out.
Guys get fined during the normal preseason for not showing up to these workouts, absolutely backwards world.

Absolutely the first thing that came to mind.

Its a trash piece from him.

Not absolving the players/team, but this wasn’t a news piece from him

Yep. He always plays this "oh we make of each other because we respect one another" card, but we all know that's not true. Because it's been like this for every coach we've had. Players hate him. coaches hate him, JRob hates him.

There's no way to know this, but I guarantee you he was laughing before he published this article. He's a piece of ****

Kuharsky just wants to feel important.

It's all he ever wants, and rarely gets to. He got fired from his job. Now has a website where he begs people to pay for his mediocre takes... this was his big moment to feel like a real sports writer.

We are going to be screwed over as the NFL is going to "make and example" of us.

But seriously, this is on the NFL. In no professional league should you have a game where one team gets to full practice and the other team doesn't, and still hold a game.

What would happen if our team went in to a game non-practiced and we lost people to injury.
They don't care about that. They only make their money if a game is being played.

Hope this doesn’t wind up just handing the division to the Colts. This is a microcosm of why we are still dealing with COVID as a society. If we had shut down and clamped down early on, this crap would be over with by now. Dumbassery has prolonged this stupid virus.

Is there actually a rule that says they can’t meet outside of team facilities? I feel like the NFL is just making things up as they go. I can’t see them suspending players over this maybe a fine, but if they don’t play this weekend that should be punishment enough as it would most likely be counted a loss

The NFL is desperate to show that they don't have a protocol problem, it's just people not following protocols. Because if it's a problem with their protocols, the entire charade falls apart.

There is absolutely no way this wasn't going to happen, and will continue to happen regardless of the steps they have in place right now. It was completely audacious to think that everything was going to go just fine and there wouldn't have to be multiple games rescheduled and moved, but yet they set the season up for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back