Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been discussed in another thread already but asymptomatic transmission has not been confirmed by CDC or WHO.

So the chances of that happening are incredibly small.
I’m not sure it’s that simple.

Would you let a covid positive person breath on you without a mask? Symptoms or not?

What anybody thinks about Covid or this whole situation is irrelevant on this issue. The Titans broke the rules and got caught. Now the titans got to pay the price. It’s simple.

I’m not wasting any more energy on this stupid topic.

What anybody thinks about Covid or this whole situation is irrelevant on this issue. The Titans broke the rules and got caught. Now the titans got to pay the price. It’s simple.

I’m not wasting any more energy on this stupid topic.
This is correct. The only question is, what will the consequences actually be?

This is correct. The only question is, what will the consequences actually be?

I don’t see any way around a forfeit. This happened after the league threatened it. I think we still play the Steelers game but near certain league has no other choice but to bust us with a forfeit.

They are 6 feet apart wearing masks...let it go

So punishment for practicing together but ok for Mahomes and Gilmore to hug, and now Gilmore is positive?

Better get Mahomes tested!
I remember before the season even started they said post game interactions like trading jerseys wasn't allowed

SOMETHINGSOMETHINGPROTOCOL

I don’t see any way around a forfeit. This happened after the league threatened it. I think we still play the Steelers game but near certain league has no other choice but to bust us with a forfeit.

Yeah the piece that PK keeps missing is that the forfeit is a penalty for breaking the rules, but if the positives continue and they are from the players who broke the rules.... If the Titans have a positive tomorrow I think there's no chance a game is played Sunday. If not, and we get 2 negative days in a row I think it's game on.

Well considering I wouldn't let anyone breath on me I don't think this is a logical example at all...
I’m just saying that if it’s transmitted by respiratory droplets, that it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that asymptotic people can transmit the disease.

I also think it’s probably not much of a stretch, especially now, that anyone displaying any sort of symptoms are usually avoided like the plague.

I’m just saying that if it’s transmitted by respiratory droplets, that it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that asymptotic people can transmit the disease.

I also think it’s probably not much of a stretch, especially now, that anyone displaying any sort of symptoms are usually avoided like the plague.

In theory, that makes sense, yes. But if that were true and it was easily spread that way there would be proof of it through the millions of cases of COVID. It's telling that there isn't - that's all I'm saying.

Again, I'm not saying it's impossible, but the chances of it happening are incredibly low. The CDC even says it's "very rare" themselves. So we need to stop using this as a primary example, please. It's not the main cause or issue.

In theory, that makes sense, yes. But if that were true and it was easily spread that way there would be proof of it through the millions of cases of COVID. It's telling that there isn't - that's all I'm saying.

Again, I'm not saying it's impossible, but the chances of it happening are incredibly low. The CDC even says it's "very rare" themselves. So we need to stop using this as a primary example, please. It's not the main cause or issue.
Oh no I agree with you, I also think it’s hard to prove because so many people have it and never know.

Looks like PK blew his load too quick

Oh man can you imagine if it comes out the league didn’t put the protocols in place until after the workout? No way he could survive that.

most stuff I’ve seen shows the NFL posting that memo after the workout happened. Saffold said the same thing on IG.

We have always known. It literally is the Titans vs the entire nfl ...

This is on PK not the NFL. NFL knew about it and didn’t report it. Why? Because they knew it didn’t break their rules since the memo went out after the practice happened.

Asymptomatic people DO spread Covid during their early (latent) period. Symptoms are caused by the immune system’s reaction to the disease. Obviously, the viral load being spread depends on the vectors- heavier and more frequent sneezing/coughing/heavy breathing blasts more aerosolized droplets into the air, hence infectivity.

So, asymptomatic patients spread less but yes can (and do ) spread the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back