Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the titans responsible for what players do on their own time? The wednesday this happened on, the nfl was giving every indication that we were playing the game monday or tuesday. May not have been smart idea, but I do not see how it has anything to do with the titans organization.

How are the titans responsible for what players do on their own time? The wednesday this happened on, the nfl was giving every indication that we were playing the game monday or tuesday. May not have been smart idea, but I do not see how it has anything to do with the titans organization.
Well, at least no coaches were spotted at the two sites. That would have been a major mess storm.

Uhhh..... this gonna be some kind of punishment. I hate to even imagine what we have coming for threatening the golden goose of the league.

Well, at least no coaches were spotted at the two sites. That would have been a major mess storm.
I agree and if their were coaches then there would be an organization issue. Its like several players go to a bar together on their own time, how can the titans control that?

Is there actually a rule that says they can’t meet outside of team facilities? I feel like the NFL is just making things up as they go. I can’t see them suspending players over this maybe a fine, but if they don’t play this weekend that should be punishment enough as it would most likely be counted a loss

Saffold is now saying on IG that the league didn't put that in place until Wednesday which is the same day the Titans practiced. I guess it all comes down to when they found out about it.

I agree and if their were coaches then there would be an organization issue. Its like several players go to a bar together on their own time, how can the titans control that?

Yep makes no sense. But I'm sure Amy is about to have to pay a HEFTY fine and I'd be pissed if I were her.

Is there actually a rule that says they can’t meet outside of team facilities? I feel like the NFL is just making things up as they go. I can’t see them suspending players over this maybe a fine, but if they don’t play this weekend that should be punishment enough as it would most likely be counted a loss
Yea Im pretty sure thats a rule thats been in place for a long time

I don't understand why the Titans facility was shutdown for so long. Remove the infected folks, sanitize the place, and get back to work. That's what they do at every other place of business.

And why is it against rules for Titans (who are not infected) to gather at a different facility? If they haven't tested positive, they are no different than the other 1400 NFL players.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why the Titans facility was shutdown for so long. Remove the infected folks, sanitize the place, and get back to work. That's what they do at every other place of business.

And why is it against rules for Titans (who are not infected) to gather at a different facility? If they haven't tested positive, they are no different than the other 1200 NFL players.
People can have the rona and not know it, then spread it to others who MIGHT have a more severe reaction to the disease than the person they got it from

Thats why

People can have the rona and not know it, then spread it to others who MIGHT have a more severe reaction to the disease than the person they got it from

Thats why

There's 1400 NFL players that "can have the rona and not know it". If the NFL is going to shutdown facilities when there's a positive test, they shouldn't have started the season. Just isn't a practical way to run the league.

Pro Football Talk just but a post up, Titans could get hammered by the League!

There better not be a forfeit coming! The article says it could be historic

ESPN says the gathering was on Wednesday, when the league was still planning to play the game on time. The rule about gathering was put out on Thursday. It's all BS.

I don't know how anyone can take this season seriously anymore, it's clear the league is just making shit up as they go and there's clear preferential treatment..

who the fuck cares anymore

Thats why

This has been discussed in another thread already but asymptomatic transmission has not been confirmed by CDC or WHO.

So the chances of that happening are incredibly small.

They are 6 feet apart wearing masks...let it go

So punishment for practicing together but ok for Mahomes and Gilmore to hug, and now Gilmore is positive?

Better get Mahomes tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back