Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Kuharsky should be fired. Not for being wrong, but for running with unverified information. Dude is supposed to be a journalist. He's supposed to know one source isn't enough.
I think there's a good reason he had to start his own website.

He has done some of the more actual journalistic stories and asked a lot of the hard questions of players and coaches in the past. He's one of the few media members to ask the actual questions a lot. The problem is, he has the personality of a fax machine and continues to asking grating and irritating questions even when the team and players aren't a travesty.

Think of it this way, if he went to KC or Baltimore and played it the way he has here, fans would be sending him hate mail and telling him to shut the hell up.

When the team needs to be called out, good, call them out. But when they're on the up swing, maybe read the room and realize it's time to let the team be the star and not you.

If we were found to not willingly violate anything, why are we facing even a fine?

can't pass up a reason for a free money grab

The joint review found instances of failure to comply with requirements to wear masks, as well as insufficient clear communication regarding workouts outside the facility, per Pelissero

Paul Kuharsky should be fired. Not for being wrong, but for running with unverified information. Dude is supposed to be a journalist. He's supposed to know one source isn't enough.
I’m all for it. In general, the US would be down to zero “journalists” on just about any topic.

Hold them accountable for not verifying the s**t they report. Court of public opinion is clearly the worst in a social media era.

Next stop for PK's career:

1b42fd19aa167fe56efa41f719fd0729.jpg

well thats the only possible reason to get hit with any kind of fine that I can come up with

the whole being docked a draft pick was the dumbest thing I heard last week, that made NO sense at all to me.
That was sports “reporters” blowing smoke from their smoke holes and opposing fans trying to wish it into existence.

Wait.
We had the option to just deal with COVID internally?

Plus that article is annoying. Basically the entirety of the story as it relates to the headline, is in the headline.
That's what I was wondering, maybe because we had a larger # of cases and re-scheduling was involved?
Did the Raiders deal with their players not wearing masks at a fundraiser internally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back