Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PK:

60590974.jpg
This story should be the final nail in that dude's reporter career, and he can go get that job at footlocker he was always destined to have.

Cant stand that PK guy. I try to avoid him the best I can. I dont click on his links, or listen to any interviews. The guy is trash as a journalist and as a person.
Wasn’t he replaced by Turron Davenport? MAN, that was an upgrade. TD is the man.

Wasn’t he replaced by Turron Davenport? MAN, that was an upgrade. TD is the man.
ESPN hired TD but PK hasnt really ben replaced, hes still very relevant as far as reporting Titans news.

Hes probably the biggest Titans media guy TBH. He was even able to walk way from ESPN and do his own thing.

ESPN hired TD but PK hasnt really ben replaced, hes still very relevant as far as reporting Titans news.

Hes probably the biggest Titans media guy TBH. He was even able to walk way from ESPN and do his own thing.

You love you some PK Brave

Last edited by a moderator:

He didnt walk away willingly. They fired him. He is the biggest in the Nashville market, but since I moved to Memphis a few years back, I almost never hear from him or see his name.

I dont think hes bad at his job at all. I dont think he likes the titans or their fans either.

I see heavy fines, like in the case of the coaches not wearing masks on the sidelines. I hope it's not a draft pick(s),that seems harsh for not "wllingly" breaking the rules. And we only infected ourselves. Games are being postponed and rescheduled elsewhere too because of this.
But if they want to take the 32nd pick, I'm sure we'll survive ;)

I suspect that if you review every team, they would find some violations. Regardless, the Titans did have far too many cases of COVID and it clearly hurt the team. Good job to keep winning without several key players. I hope they get everyone back from the COVID list by next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back