Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it's either forfeiting the bills+steelers game.

Or

Losing two first round draft picks

What would you prefer?

I'll take the forfeits.

Assuming it's either forfeiting the bills+steelers game.

Or

Losing two first round draft picks

What would you prefer?

I'll take the forfeits.
2 first round picks?
Why would it be 2?

either case, losing 1 first round pick is worse. Go ahead and forfeit, we know 9-7 can get to the post season and the playoffs expanded another team starting this season.

"Execs from multiple teams said it’s been an open secret that the Titans have not strictly enforced guidelines regarding masks within their facility. The execs said they knew this through conversations with Titans staffers predating the outbreak ... Saffold’s revelation raises another red flag, even if the practice session was held before an NFL memo was distributed explicitly banning such gatherings.

“Somewhere, there has to be some captains of the team who meet with the head coach and say they are thinking about doing this, and the coach says not to do it, that getting together in a big group probably is not a good idea,” an exec said.

It’s implausible, execs said, to think players organized a practice without anyone in the organization — a coach, an equipment manager, a trainer, etc. — knowing. The fact that players chose Montgomery Bell Academy, a prominent public venue, for their practice shows there was no attempt to conceal the session’s existence.

If the Titans did not enforce protocols, then there’s obviously a leadership deficiency at levels that would include the front office, the coaching staff, training staff and the team’s infection control officer. Execs thought the head coach would be most instrumental based on the role he plays in directly addressing players each day."

Execs Unfiltered: Harsh punishment for Titans if COVID-19 protocols ignored

I don’t see Tannehill getting these guys together at one of the largest high school campuses to practice if they knew they shouldn’t. The leadership on this team is better than I have seen on most teams. This is nothing but the NFL wanting to play the blame game. Brady did the exact same thing in the off-season and was praised for it by the NFL. At that point they still thought the Steelers game was on and we only had three positives, of course it looks worse in hindsight.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 first round picks?
Why would it be 2?

either case, losing 1 first round pick is worse. Go ahead and forfeit, we know 9-7 can get to the post season and the playoffs expanded another team starting this season.
There shouldn’t be a punishment, this is what the NFL should expect when they don’t build measures into their schedule making. Shit leadership in the NFL should have had built in bye weeks if this situation were to arise. No one is to blame but the NFL for their lack of preparation. The only blame I will put on the Titans is not having COVID parties three months ago.

Ya know, I do cringe every time a dude leaves the urinal and Marches right past the soap and water. Makes me not want to ever shake hands with people... Paul probably a pee and go guy but rats out others.
I’ve seen much worse than that. At work I witnessed a dude come into the men’s room with a hamburger, put it down on the urinal, and when finished picked it up and walked out of the bathroom. No lie.

I just read through every post, all I can say is what a rollercoaster of emotions, a lot of drama in here, wow.

Genuine question - apart from the workouts (which happened before the memo was sent out Oct 1st), what else are we accused of screwing up?

There are so many flaws in the NFL's covid protocol.

Genuine question - apart from the workouts (which happened before the memo was sent out Oct 1st), what else are we accused of screwing up?

There are so many flaws in the NFL's covid protocol.
I think just mask violation in the facility and likely Shane Bowen did not report potential exposure to COVID.

I’ve seen much worse than that. At work I witnessed a dude come into the men’s room with a hamburger, put it down on the urinal, and when finished picked it up and walked out of the bathroom. No lie.

I just read through every post, all I can say is what a rollercoaster of emotions, a lot of drama in here, wow.
I just threw up

I just threw up
Got one more for you then.

My buddy who works there told me once how he was in a stall, saw a dude occupy the stall next to him, this slob drops a slice of pizza cheese side down next to his foot, then picks it up like nothing happened.

Got one more for you then.

My buddy who works there told me once how he was in a stall, saw a dude occupy the stall next to him, this slob drops a slice of pizza cheese side down next to his foot, then picks it up like nothing happened.
Shocking Covid is so widespread here...

So glad it's going to happen tuesday. As long as the tests come back negative, they should play right? I mean, who was the most recent positive? Also, at least it's getting out of the way now. It's just dumb. The national league presumptive mvp had an awful case of this. He's fine. It's a cold.

No Tennessee titans players, coaching staff or management broke any Covid Protocols....Roger Goodell put that to rest by his statements.

This thread should be updated and renamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey PK:

60590974.jpg

Cant stand that PK guy. I try to avoid him the best I can. I dont click on his links, or listen to any interviews. The guy is trash as a journalist and as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back