Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Football season is approaching and I really want the old schools to come back on here..

Tag who you want to rejoin us back on here..

@ravenshallburn
@deucewayne
@titantrusince82
@Childress79
@HeadOnASwivel
@BigTimeTitan
@Statz916

None show up in history, therefore I'm sure they're no longer active. Which is a bummer.

Miss them guys.

Also, anyone remember the dude from Philly? Super cool dude. Wish he would come back too.

A lot of guys got annoyed about something on here and formed a Discord group, but I found that to be too fast paced for me to stop in and check on. I think some may swing by here when the season gets going.

A lot of guys got annoyed about something on here and formed a Discord group, but I found that to be too fast paced for me to stop in and check on. I think some may swing by here when the season gets going.
They mainly left because Jeff took away the shout box.

Shoutbox was great for game days. You could talk in real time about what was going on in the game. I didn't find it to be any more toxic than the rest of the forum.

SB was relevant for 3 hours on Sunday. Other than that, it was toxic. There were 2 people that completely bought it down to its knees.

The discord is the same conversation every time i pop in it. Not missing much. It did have one all time moment though, and that was finding out that Dee was living a fake life and lied to everyone on here lol. That shit was wild

The discord is the same conversation every time i pop in it. Not missing much. It did have one all time moment though, and that was finding out that Dee was living a fake life and lied to everyone on here lol. That **** was wild

Couldn't stand that Dee guy. Ohio State dude, right?

I think so. But his girlfriend like took his phone and told us all the truth about who he was, sharing his like actual self instead of the like lightskin in shape guy from miami or whatever he was pretending to be online lol

I think so. But his girlfriend like took his phone and told us all the truth about who he was, sharing his like actual self instead of the like lightskin in shape guy from miami or whatever he was pretending to be online lol

Catfishing on a football forum. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that before.

Football season is approaching and I really want the old schools to come back on here..

Tag who you want to rejoin us back on here..

@ravenshallburn
@deucewayne
@titantrusince82
@Childress79
@HeadOnASwivel
@BigTimeTitan
@Statz916

None show up in history, therefore I'm sure they're no longer active. Which is a bummer.

Miss them guys.

Also, anyone remember the dude from Philly? Super cool dude. Wish he would come back too.

Statz is hanging out over at that discord chat with a bunch of other ex members.

You can join if you meet the following requirements
1. Be white
2. Have an obsessive hatred of Tannehill

Last edited by a moderator:

He pretended to be lol

He pretended to be a OSU grad with a hot Cuban wife, driving a mercedes and working for the Raptors as trainer. Pretended to be with the Magic before that.

In reality he's a fat white guy with a neck beard and a chubby white gf

I suppose a lot of folks wish they could be someone else. He probably thought he was while he was on here. The girlfriend probably got sick of the charade

I think what set the gf off was he was pretending to be hooking up booty calls on tinder lol

The sad thing is, I'm sure people would've accepted him as is

There's something to be said for a forum. It allows you to pop in and out. A chat room requires a bigger time commitment

Latest posts

Back