Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

What happened to everyone's favorite TWW2?

I know he changed his name at one point. I kinda felt bad for him at times.

He didn't bother me like he did other posters on here. He was actually hilarious especially on game days. He was so negative it was comical. A play could go for 25 yards and TWW2 would find a way to say something negative and that it should have went for 55 yards.

I don't think he was around during Henry's 99 yard TD run, but I can guarantee you that he said something negative about that play.

He and Maker84 were something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coat job? He was divorced? Didn't he always update pictures of his family? I guess that makes sense as to why someone would want to spend so much damn time here. I bet he's just as committed in discord.

So who set that up? Don't you have to pay to joint discord groups?
Brave, Vondy, Statz, Kstone posting over there now. I just checked in. They change their names a lot, so it’s hard to keep up sometimes. It’s an echo chamber. They ran 520 out of there a good bit ago. Fry is over there too and XO. They tolerate me over there a bit. Guess I’m the only one that kicks em around some. Mostly post pics of weed im growing over there. Its funny, because sometimes they getting worked on GoTits, and go over there to call in backup… lol. I never paid. Think Clark put in an on call for a few days here, then they left. See several come in here now and again.

Brave, Vondy, Statz, Kstone posting over there now. I just checked in. They change their names a lot, so it’s hard to keep up sometimes. It’s an echo chamber. They ran 520 out of there a good bit ago. Fry is over there too and XO. They tolerate me over there a bit. Guess I’m the only one that kicks em around some. Mostly post pics of weed im growing over there. Its funny, because sometimes they getting worked on GoTits, and go over there to call in backup… lol. I never paid. Think Clark put in an on call for a few days here, then they left. See severe come in here now in and again.

Gah I couldn't stand XO. That was one shit talking dude.

One of the oldies I remember on here was the Aussie Gunny. Been a hot minute since he’s been on here. He had some damn good photography.

Brave, Vondy, Statz, Kstone posting over there now. I just checked in. They change their names a lot, so it’s hard to keep up sometimes. It’s an echo chamber. They ran 520 out of there a good bit ago. Fry is over there too and XO. They tolerate me over there a bit. Guess I’m the only one that kicks em around some. Mostly post pics of weed im growing over there. Its funny, because sometimes they getting worked on GoTits, and go over there to call in backup… lol. I never paid. Think Clark put in an on call for a few days here, then they left. See several come in here now and again.
What's up Horm.

I wonder if anyone remembers Amy :biglaugh:

She was the gotitans.com forum cheerleader lol.

"Rah rah rah we're going to win. Everyone get loud rah rah rah."

Latest posts

Back