Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Brave, Vondy, Statz, Kstone posting over there now. I just checked in. They change their names a lot, so it’s hard to keep up sometimes. It’s an echo chamber. They ran 520 out of there a good bit ago. Fry is over there too and XO. They tolerate me over there a bit. Guess I’m the only one that kicks em around some. Mostly post pics of weed im growing over there. Its funny, because sometimes they getting worked on GoTits, and go over there to call in backup… lol. I never paid. Think Clark put in an on call for a few days here, then they left. See several come in here now and again.
make an appearance when T17 has an off game

Replaced the U with an O.

better-call-saul-lalo-salamanca.gif

I remember Deuce Wayne vs Alex1939 (or whatever year he had) constantly going at it lol. Don't think 2 people hated each other like they did.

I remember Deuce Wayne vs Alex1939 (or whatever year he had) constantly going at it lol. Don't think 2 people hated each other like they did.
I teabagged DW all the time. My first post on this forum was dropping a full sack on his forehead. I was lurking on this site for years and DW would get under my skin like scabies.

Latest posts

Back