Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Somebody mentioned that TWW2 person
I’m pretty sure he was banned, then came back with a different name and tried doing his “big reveal” like a week later that his new profile was TWW2.
Everyone pretty much responded “who?”
His big reveal was not what he thought it would be. Disappeared shortly after.

Somebody mentioned that TWW2 person
I’m pretty sure he was banned, then came back with a different name and tried doing his “big reveal” like a week later that his new profile was TWW2.
Everyone pretty much responded “who?”
His big reveal was not what he thought it would be. Disappeared shortly after.
You get caught up on the wrestling podcast you listen to?

You get caught up on the wrestling podcast you listen to?
Yep. OSW review.
I actually think there’s like 3-4 episodes that came out recently I haven’t seen but they take so long to come out because of the approval process to borrow footage.

Hulu picked up another show called dark side of the ring and YouTube has another bio series for a bunch of wrestlers. I’ve only been able to watch the Macho Man one so far. Really good though.

Yep. OSW review.
I actually think there’s like 3-4 episodes that came out recently I haven’t seen but they take so long to come out because of the approval process to borrow footage.

Hulu picked up another show called dark side of the ring and YouTube has another bio series for a bunch of wrestlers. I’ve only been able to watch the Macho Man one so far. Really good though.
Dark Side of the Ring is tremendous.
A lot of good episodes.

Wats good 82. Last time chatting with u, We were suppose to meet up at the Raiders vs Titans game when u were out in Oakland. Never saw u after that lol Almost everyone that was in SB is now in discord. Hammer comes n goes like he mentioned. Eston lost a bet to Jwill. it was $1k vs a discord ban, eston lost now holding his word of the bet. We didnt chase him out nor ban. Hes actually allowed back but again hes holding his own. I talk with Thaky on the phone still. Hes had alot going on since hes been on here, but hes been solid. Come on over to the discord, so u can chat and not refresh

open-your-mind_echo-chamber.png

Wats good 82. Last time chatting with u, We were suppose to meet up at the Raiders vs Titans game when u were out in Oakland. Never saw u after that lol Almost everyone that was in SB is now in discord. Hammer comes n goes like he mentioned. Eston lost a bet to Jwill. it was $1k vs a discord ban, eston lost now holding his word of the bet. We didnt chase him out nor ban. Hes actually allowed back but again hes holding his own. I talk with Thaky on the phone still. Hes had alot going on since hes been on here, but hes been solid. Come on over to the discord, so u can chat and not refresh

Thaky was here for a while but left again. I think he holds the record for most accounts created here.

People were pretty rude to 520. Yah he got beligerant at times but that's after badgering him and being nasty. That's how he reacts, he's been that way as long as he's been around. Some people couldn't handle it though when he liked a player they hated.

Don’t really miss this place but gotta admit it felt pretty good to pigeon bomb someone again.

Not exactly sure why Hammer has a stick up his butt. His information isn’t accurate either.

Yoooo Statz, what's up man. Glad to see everything is good with you these days.

Not sure why we didn't meet out in Oakland. Had always wanted to go out to The Coliseum in Oakland to see what that Raiders fan base was about. I actually went out there to that game. Met poster on here Mr Bean. Had a great time out there.

No can do on the discord stuff. Not really sure what it is, but doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Come on back to this forum, bro.

Don’t really miss this place but gotta admit it felt pretty good to pigeon bomb someone again.

Not exactly sure why Hammer has a stick up his butt. His information isn’t accurate either.

Mannnnn don't be that way.

How are you doing? Was wondering what happened to you.

Why? Because he's been shot and was in a gang?

:loser:

I miss talking to you Cody. How are things? How are the kids?
Things are good. Working for a landscape architect now, which Ive always wanted to get into actually.

Daughter starts college in a month.

Son gave up football to pursue boxing and lacrosse.

That sums up the last few months for all of us over here.

Latest posts

Back