Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

your ignorance is noted there Mr Statz

hows the family ?

hope all is well what with your evil governor cutting off your electricity randomly and all

and never forget GoT is always right... always RIGHT... always

your ignorance is noted there Mr Statz

hows the family ?

hope all is well what with your evil governor cutting off your electricity randomly and all

and never forget GoT is always right... always RIGHT... always
The fam been solid. Youngest starts school in bout a week so now I get to return to FT work again!! Its been on countdown my man!!!! Now for the 18yr old countdown to get out!! Thanks for asking bout em..... As far as our dip shit governor dont even get me started. Even California for that fukin matter. Shit is falling faster than the world knows. This place isnt the place I grew up in.... You still mobbin around the green beast?

Right now is prob the best time for governor to turn my lights off lol I had a small fire in my outlet. luckily i was home, but my panel box is broken and dont work. it keeps running hot and wont trigger a breaker.

71294473273__06A6EF51-069E-4289-9313-E92817DC8314.jpg

71294474100__C60245A6-E70F-465B-957F-918862C05DDA.jpg

The fam been solid. Youngest starts school in bout a week so now I get to return to FT work again!! Its been on countdown my man!!!! Now for the 18yr old countdown to get out!! Thanks for asking bout em..... As far as our dip **** governor dont even get me started. Even California for that fukin matter. **** is falling faster than the world knows. This place isnt the place I grew up in.... You still mobbin around the green beast?

Right now is prob the best time for governor to turn my lights off lol I had a small fire in my outlet. luckily i was home, but my panel box is broken and dont work. it keeps running hot and wont trigger a breaker.
rechristened Slimer and yeah... it comes out of the garage on occasion - LOL

Seriously glad you were home for that.
I’m with you on the CA getting worse part too. SD is running into their own issues of stupidity but I see LA and SF finding creative ways to get worse. They’re actually the bigger problems if 1 needs to be picked.

The fam been solid. Youngest starts school in bout a week so now I get to return to FT work again!! Its been on countdown my man!!!! Now for the 18yr old countdown to get out!! Thanks for asking bout em..... As far as our dip **** governor dont even get me started. Even California for that fukin matter. **** is falling faster than the world knows. This place isnt the place I grew up in.... You still mobbin around the green beast?

Your governor cares more about Florida for some reason

A lot of guys got annoyed about something on here and formed a Discord group, but I found that to be too fast paced for me to stop in and check on. I think some may swing by here when the season gets going.

Discord has become just a bunch of cousin kissers.

I used Discord back in 2017 like twice for my brother and I to play CIV 5, and it was stupid then -- and i'm sure it has evolved into HYBRID STUPID.

I haven't seen these names in forever:

Fry
TennesseeXO
and there was one other similiar to XO.

Those 3 always kept the board argumentative and a good read lol.

I used Discord back in 2017 like twice for my brother and I to play CIV 5, and it was stupid then -- and i'm sure it has evolved into HYBRID STUPID.

Fry
TennesseeXO

Two big toes on the same foot… nailed it

Fry
TennesseeXO

and usually blaming each other for the VD each one probably had.... lol

They purposely got themselves banned because they think TJ is alt right. Seriously. L

Good guys, not sure what they are thinking about TJ though

Latest posts

Back