Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Things are good. Working for a landscape architect now, which Ive always wanted to get into actually.

Daughter starts college in a month.

Son gave up football to pursue boxing and lacrosse.

That sums up the last few months for all of us over here.

Landscape architect, interesting. Carpet was sort of a transition thing eh. Congratulations.

Somebody mentioned that TWW2 person
I’m pretty sure he was banned, then came back with a different name and tried doing his “big reveal” like a week later that his new profile was TWW2.
Everyone pretty much responded “who?”
His big reveal was not what he thought it would be. Disappeared shortly after.
Last I remember, I offered him an autographed CJ Titans hat if he would leave.

I still have the hat, fwiw.

Wats good 82. Last time chatting with u, We were suppose to meet up at the Raiders vs Titans game when u were out in Oakland. Never saw u after that lol Almost everyone that was in SB is now in discord. Hammer comes n goes like he mentioned. Eston lost a bet to Jwill. it was $1k vs a discord ban, eston lost now holding his word of the bet. We didnt chase him out nor ban. Hes actually allowed back but again hes holding his own. I talk with Thaky on the phone still. Hes had alot going on since hes been on here, but hes been solid. Come on over to the discord, so u can chat and not refresh
Tell Thaky to have some honor and settle his bet.

Family history is the biggest factor in heart disease

Actually, his fitness is the reason he survived and he went back to riding bikes through the mountains
I was just pickin'. But it is ironic.
And I'm screwed as I have family history of heart issues. Both grand dad's had heart attacks. High blood pressure runs in the family.

I was just pickin'. But it is ironic.
And I'm screwed as I have family history of heart issues. Both grand dad's had heart attacks. High blood pressure runs in the family.

Damn, sorry to hear. Hope you're getting checked

I should be, my old man died of a heart attack at 51

Latest posts

Back