Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Football season is approaching and I really want the old schools to come back on here..

Tag who you want to rejoin us back on here..

@ravenshallburn
@deucewayne
@titantrusince82
@Childress79
@HeadOnASwivel
@BigTimeTitan
@Statz916

None show up in history, therefore I'm sure they're no longer active. Which is a bummer.

Miss them guys.

Also, anyone remember the dude from Philly? Super cool dude. Wish he would come back too.

In all seriousness, I miss Deuce Wayne and Titan Tru.

I think Childress was gone when I got here in 2012 lol

Cruds, aka Creeping Cruds, is another guy I miss. I know he had open heart surgery and mostly disappeared after that.

Absolutely. Why I come here instead of that nonsense. Also I hate racism.

The funny part is they consider themselves "anti racists"

Most of them are cool people. That group though slowly devolved and became more and more insular. It became a big hive mind and they couldn't comprehend anyone who thought differently.

A few of them threw a giant tantrum here during the draft because they had convinced themselves it was obvious the Titans would trade up for one of the top QBs.

In all seriousness, I miss Deuce Wayne and Titan Tru.

I think Childress was gone when I got here in 2012 lol

Cruds, aka Creeping Cruds, is another guy I miss. I know he had open heart surgery and mostly disappeared after that.
oh crap!

damn... I went to a Creeping Cruds concert in the 'boro once... he came to my house once... damn!

well just... damn

Thaky turned out to be World Peace. Nephew was a fake lol.
What? Was "World Peace" a person? What nephew?

My understanding is he got himself "banned", but I saw that he was still on reading boards. He wouldn't respond to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined under a different name.

What about 520? Did he catch something from licking booty?

Funny to see all the drama from a football forum with like 15-20 active members. But there are a lot of guys I don't see posting any more they were regulars when I joined.

They mainly left because Jeff took away the shout box.
We need that back. It’s dumb to do game threads and have to refresh and reply 3 plays later about something.
Understood by Jeff. That place was toxic and nobody talked Titans football in SB.
No it wasn't. It wasn't any more toxic than anything else here. It was perfect during games. I mainly only come here during the draft and training camp. Game threads are lame.

I thought Jeff got rid of SB because he updated the site and the SB was not up to snuff and wouldn't work after the update. That's what I remember could be wrong.

I thought Jeff got rid of SB because he updated the site and the SB was not up to snuff and wouldn't work after the update. That's what I remember could be wrong.
Yea, he didn't get rid of it because of people but because there was no updates for the shout box to go into the server so he had to take it out as it would of caused a lot of problems with how the site runs.

The Discord dudes said peace out when it was taken out.

Football season is approaching and I really want the old schools to come back on here..

Tag who you want to rejoin us back on here..

@ravenshallburn
@deucewayne
@titantrusince82
@Childress79
@HeadOnASwivel
@BigTimeTitan
@Statz916

None show up in history, therefore I'm sure they're no longer active. Which is a bummer.

Miss them guys.

Also, anyone remember the dude from Philly? Super cool dude. Wish he would come back too.
Some people think the dude from Philly passed away.

Catfishing on a football forum. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that before.
He said he worked for The Raptors too. What got him busted was that he was posted all the girls from tinder saying he was banging them and the girl found out got on the discord and busted him

Divorced and coat job allowed plenty of GoTits time. His new gig doesn’t allow the free time he had. I see him in the Discord often
Coat job? He was divorced? Didn't he always update pictures of his family? I guess that makes sense as to why someone would want to spend so much damn time here. I bet he's just as committed in discord.

So who set that up? Don't you have to pay to joint discord groups?

Latest posts

Back