Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do it either saturday or sunday labor day weekend. I agree no reason we do not fill league up with our members, but I have tried to get free league up last couple of years and couldn't fill it. May have his name wrong but JcBrave always would join up.

Maybe we get Titan Jeff in! If you go on and set the league up, I could forward the info to several of the guys I play with in other leagues and fill it up, Get it set up and get me the info and I will join quick!

If we get the league set up we got time to get members in. If we need some extra people, I got 2 or 3 guys that play with me in other leagues that would be interested.

I am good with saturday or sunday labor day weekend what ever time yall want to do it.

League is set-up, link below:

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football league, Gotitans

Draft is tentatively scheduled for September 5th @9pm CST, I will change this accordingly if another time works best for the majority, so please let me know if this works and if not when would be better. Thanks!

.5 ppr, and everything else is pretty standard. I considered no kickers, but didn't know how people would feel about that so feel free to chime in on that also?

@520
@LANGSTER
@big22tt
@Young54
@EFEXizBACK
@XO

I would like to do it either saturday or sunday labor day weekend. I agree no reason we do not fill league up with our members, but I have tried to get free league up last couple of years and couldn't fill it. May have his name wrong but JcBrave always would join up.

Maybe we get Titan Jeff in! If you go on and set the league up, I could forward the info to several of the guys I play with in other leagues and fill it up, Get it set up and get me the info and I will join quick!
@TitanJeff ???

League is set-up, link below:

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football league, Gotitans

Draft is tentatively scheduled for September 5th @9pm CST, I will change this accordingly if another time works best for the majority, so please let me know if this works and if not when would be better. Thanks!

.5 ppr, and everything else is pretty standard. I considered no kickers, but didn't know how people would feel about that so feel free to chime in on that also?

@520
@LANGSTER
@big22tt
@Young54
@EFEXizBACK
@XO
Maybe I'm the old guy in the group, but I'm also eastern time. Can we make that earlier in the night? 7CST maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back