I only play 10-12 team leagues and with a standard starting roster of:
QB
2x RB
2x WR
TE
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Def/ST
K

I saw the .5 PPR which is good but I’ve seen too many stupid leagues run with 2QB lineups and some mixture of up to 8-9 offensive players. The also suck at IDP, so I’m not throwing money at that.

sorry if this comes off as demanding or anything but I’m pretty big on about as standard FF as you can get.

This will be fun love set up. This will be fun and we could make it a yahoo pay league and pay them, I would rather just send somebody a check, I in the league and will do what ever but I am old too and earlier better for me like 7

And I do have 3 guys that are not members here that will play that live all over the country that are in, if we need other people. I just have to get them the info Florida to texas

How many are you still short?

QB
2x RB
2x WR
TE
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Def/ST
K

I saw the .5 PPR which is good but I’ve seen too many stupid leagues run with 2QB lineups and some mixture of up to 8-9 offensive players. The also suck at IDP, so I’m not throwing money at that.

sorry if this comes off as demanding or anything but I’m pretty big on about as standard FF as you can get.
That’s exactly what it is here’s proof…

View attachment 18574

Plus a d/st at the bottom

How many are you still short?

QB
2x RB
2x WR
TE
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
Def/ST
K

I think this is the league for you! Sign up!!

This will be fun love set up. This will be fun and we could make it a yahoo pay league and pay them, I would rather just send somebody a check, I in the league and will do what ever but I am old too and earlier better for me like 7

I think if you pay yahoo they keep 10% of it. At least that’s how they do their daily fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back