Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Its Turk Time in Tennessee folks.

Other than the obvious starters, who do you want to see stay, or who you want to see get cut by Wednesday?

Pretty much almost every OL that played more than a series or two need to be cut. Man it was hard to watch Malik running for his life out there all the time.

That Adenai dude better make the team.

I really hate that players get to make the team because they were drafted by the team.

Radunz
Haskins
Fitzpatrick

Those 3 players should be released or on the PS instead of taking up space on the 53 man roster.

UDFA Chestnut clearly looked better than Haskins, but since we wasted a 4th round pick on Haskins, Chestnut will have to be the one released.

Haskins looks slow and worthless against 4th stringers. Should've kept Foreman.

Players I'd like to see stashed on PS:

David Anenih
Julius Chestnut
Jack Gibbens
Reggie Roberson

Players that need to be cut:

Dez Fitzpatrick
Larrell Murchison

Players we need to keep:

Ryan Stonehouse
Chance Campbell

I really hate that players get to make the team because they were drafted by the team.

Radunz
Haskins
Fitzpatrick

Those 3 players should be released or on the PS instead of taking up space on the 53 man roster.

UDFA Chestnut clearly looked better than Haskins, but since we wasted a 4th round pick on Haskins, Chestnut will have to be the one released.

We cut Fitzpatrick last yr….I’m sure we won’t have a problem doing it again.

We should have kept Queesenberry and Foreman

Radunz
Haskins
Fitzpatrick

Haskins was projected to go in Round 6 or UDFA.
Hassan Haskins Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

Fitzpatrick hasn't shown much either

Radunz would be better suited at G

Radunz
Haskins
Fitzpatrick

Yea I didn't really get the pick. Less about Haskins and more about RB in general. We've shown were quite capable of picking up guys from the street and having them produce. Haskins seems like a good prospect but I didn't think it was a need with Hilliard back plus whomever else we signed (turns out to be Chestnut). I learned my lesson from Darrington Evans. We'll see though. If goodness forbit DH gets hurt again, we might be glad to have HH.

I think Anenih makes the team.

Titans released S Tyree Gillespie.

kermit-worried.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back