Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Maxx Crosby supposedly would consider requesting a trade if the Raiders don't hire pierce. We hire pierce, trade for Maxx? I'd be down tbh

Jesus. Really. Did you think I literally meant an actual 10 minutes ?? Seriously.
I mean if you’d like a chance at getting that GoTits moolah back, I am open for another bet. $500 says Mr. Highly Respected is not a HC next year. Turns out you are wrong mostly indeed. Incredible if you ask me, and I’d like to profit a bit more on betting against you. Indulge me good sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if you’d like a chance at getting that GoTits moolah back, I am open for another bet. $500 says Mr. Highly Respected is not a HC next year. Turns out you are wrong mostly indeed. Incredible if you ask me, and I’d like to profit a bit more on betting against you. Indulge me good sir.

Yea so. The thing is. I don’t know if Vrabel is even seeking a job. So it would be a sucker bet. I’m not a sucker. I’m also not “wrong mostly indeed” whatever that’s means. I assume you are trying to say I wrong most of the time. I’m not wrong any more or less than anyone else on here. The difference is I’ll admit it and I’m not driven by it. I just don’t care. It’s some kind of badge of honor for some of you.

BTW.. you go ahead and continue to gloat about your little victory in our last bet. I went with the percentages. I’ll keep going with the percentages. Your win is what we call in poker a variance. You needed runner runner to beat me. You got it. You won. Good for you. But it was luck. If you keep betting that way with me I’ll get all your money in the long run.

So if he starts interviewing I might take your bet. He isn’t right now. Doesn’t appear he wants any of the current openings. Now, if the Cowboys lose today…(let’s remember I whispered the Cowboys first )

Per Rapoport regarding NE and Vrabel

“My understanding is they did, in fact, consider Mike Vrabel for a little bit,” Rapoport said. “But this was always Jerod Mayo’s job. It just was made official earlier today.”

It was, indeed, always Mayo’s job because of a clause in his contract, per Rapoport. Mayo and the Patriots put together a successor plan for the 37-year-old to eventually take over for Belichick, and that was included in his most recent extension with the team.

Per Rapoport regarding NE and Vrabel

“My understanding is they did, in fact, consider Mike Vrabel for a little bit,” Rapoport said. “But this was always Jerod Mayo’s job. It just was made official earlier today.”

It was, indeed, always Mayo’s job because of a clause in his contract, per Rapoport. Mayo and the Patriots put together a successor plan for the 37-year-old to eventually take over for Belichick, and that was included in his most recent extension with the team.
Curious how that kind of clause is legal?
Rooney rule means they have to interview multiple people and teams are supposed to have repercussions for “fake interviews” (no intention to hire) but then if they didn’t hire Mayo, what could he do because of a breach of contract.

Curious how that kind of clause is legal?
Rooney rule means they have to interview multiple people and teams are supposed to have repercussions for “fake interviews” (no intention to hire) but then if they didn’t hire Mayo, what could he do because of a breach of contract.
It's legal if the candidate isn't white

If you file a succession plan with the NFL it is legal
So the NFL just keeps that quiet? Of all the stupid things “insiders” are always tweeting about, that actually seems significant.

curious if that automation has an out too?

and if like mentioned, funny or not, how would an out on a black coach work to hire a white coach, almost a scenario just visited with Vrabel if hired over Mayo.

I’m thinking, you have to be a pretty freaking stable organization to even think about having a succession plan for a head coach. Seriously, how many other franchises would even think about doing that?

I’m also not “wrong mostly indeed” whatever that’s means. I assume you are trying to say I wrong most of the time
Lol- pretty real good there sir. Throwing stones in glass houses eh? For the record it’s a play off VY, but that’s neither here nor there. It’s just fun giving you a hard time.

Lol- pretty real good there sir. Throwing stones in glass houses eh? For the record it’s a play off VY, but that’s neither here nor there. It’s just fun giving you a hard time.

I give it and I get it. This isn’t real. It’s the interweb. It’s all fun and games.

At least it is to me.

you.

BTW.. you go ahead and continue to gloat about your little victory in our last bet. I went with the percentages. I’ll keep going with the percentages. Your win is what we call in poker a variance. You needed runner runner to beat me. You got it. You won. Good for you. But it was luck. If you keep betting that way with me I’ll get all your money in the long run
Just to put it out there… our bet had two games left in the season. You were fortunate to get wins by all 3 first week… it happened though. Hard to compare that with poker, because you don’t know the opponents holding. I would say our bet was more like you holding snowmen and myself holding AK off. We call either way heads up n moolah on the table! So, i will offer another. You said no AFC team beats the Ravens… sounds like a good bet for Tits moolah, and myself being your huckleberry, just say the word.

Just to put it out there… our bet had two games left in the season. You were fortunate to get wins by all 3 first week… it happened though. Hard to compare that with poker, because you don’t know the opponents holding. I would say our bet was more like you holding snowmen and myself holding AK off. We call either way heads up n moolah on the table! So, i will offer another. You said no AFC team beats the Ravens… sounds like a good bet for Tits moolah, and myself being your huckleberry, just say the word.

You caught a King on the River. It took a Titans win for you to win.

So what’s the Ravens bet? You taking the field? Naw.. you need to pick a team.

Latest posts

Back