Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Vrabel took that mess of a situation in 2021 to the number one seed. That was great coaching. Period. I think that is all the national media knows about his time here, so yeah, they think he's great.

Reality is, Vrabel is too stubborn to admit when his plan isn't working. Or, that he isn't flexible enough to change with the variables. I think Ran and Amy knew that a rebuild was needed, and Vrabel thought he could go on doing what he was doing and everything would be good. They let him hang himself.

Edit to answer your question:
I think Amy will look for a coach who is willing to listen to other well-informed opinions, admit when change is needed, and work with the GM to build the roster. You know, "collaborate." Haha! I'm sure there are several candidates who will fit the bill.
I can remember a lot of bad choices he made, or at least wrong choices
I think his shining moment was Brady’s last game as a Patriot. Mike used his noggin, but more importantly his knowledge of the team and coach

I actually saw this discussed on Twitter earlier today, and if I can find the actual explanation I'll try to post it. But essentially, 'running the draft board' is NOT the selecting of players, that supposedly was still Ran's doing. 'Running the draft board' is more akin to keeping tabs on who's been drafted by what team so that the staff has up to the moment information at their disposal.

Obviously, I wasn't there, I'm just relaying what I've seen elsewhere. Like I said I'll try to find and post when I can.

Ok, this isn't the original post I saw, but it'll do in a pinch since I forgot about this post...

https://x.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/1745450517604745428?s=20

Latest posts

Back