Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Vrabel had a unique personality he gave everyone a hard time he was the same with the Fans /media /players/coaches and even GMs like Robinson and Ran.

However I wasn't expecting him doing that with Amy she is the owner you can't just give her the cold shoulder.

Might be a small bar of approval but Skip Bayless said it was absolutely the wrong decision.

that in itself is almost confirmation it was the right decision.

I don't believe that one bit. Vrabel is going to be the next NE HC.

Will be interesting to see what or how Mayo takes the slap in his face though. He'll want out if Vrabel is hired.
I agree, I think Mayo loses out to Vrabel but I'd love to see them go Mayo instead though lol

Maybe Mayo should be our HC and work with Mayo boy Levis?

I don't believe that one bit. Vrabel is going to be the next NE HC.

Will be interesting to see what or how Mayo takes the slap in his face though. He'll want out if Vrabel is hired.

The Pats just hired him. That's a great thing for the Titans as Vrabel will fill a different job now.

No different than what was said by every national NFL talking head yesterday.

“Vrabel is too good a coach for this 13-21 record to be any more than bad personnel.”

I bet most of the national media only paid attention to the Titans this season when they played Miami on MNF and then hearing how they spoiled the Jags last Sunday.

BTW, Vrabel has to agree to be traded. We don’t know if another team inquired or even knew the Titans might consider a trade. Conveniently omitted in this and every other article I’ve read nationally.

There was never a trade, some gullible Titans fans thought their was

I'm absolutely stunned. I would have bet anything that Vrabel was going to be the next HC of NE. Wow.

Vrabel has to be in shambles right now.

I'm absolutely stunned. I would have bet anything that Vrabel was going to be the next HC of NE. Wow.

Vrabel has to be in shambles right now.
my guess is vrabel very much knew the situation they had already set up with mayo. all this talk of him to NE was beat reporters and fans, not him.

my guess is vrabel very much knew the situation they had already set up with mayo. all this talk of him to NE was beat reporters and fans, not him.

I’ve been saying this all along It was all BS speculation because he had his number retired and made a nice speech and the Titans were losing.

He will get the Houston job if Demeco Ryan’s goes to Alabama. Or maybe Vrabel goes to Alabama. Who knows…

I’ve been saying this all along It was all BS speculation because he had his number retired and made a nice speech and the Titans were losing.

He will get the Houston job if Demeco Ryan’s goes to Alabama. Or maybe Vrabel goes to Alabama. Who knows…
demeco ryans isnt leaving after 1 successful year. and vrabel is never going to college, he's been very clear he doesn't wanna do recruiting.

Latest posts

Back