Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Well let’s see if it happens first - if not then no; but it sure looks like the obvious fit .

New England is the one franchise in worst shape than us though. Besides nostalgia not sure why he would want to be in that rebuilding project. Probably the least amount of stars on one team in the league.
What? We aren't in a bad spot. We are in cap heaven, qb with potential on a rookie deal, top 10 draft pick and an owner who is clearly not complacent in being a mediocre team.

Also I would love to see Vrabel take over in NE. Bill had that defense humming despite no talent and a ton of injuries. Vrabel will be just as pitiful offensively and field a dumpster D just like he did here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrabel called David long a "repeat offender" in regards to him being consistently injured. After leaving Tennessee David long started all 17 games for the Phins and ranked as the #1 run defending LB in the NFL.

The end result is they get fired anyway. Loyalty is a good thing, but loyalty to the fans to produce the best team, players and staff, should be the priority.
The moral should be, hire the best person for the job and not you.r friends or family or you will not last long

She got played.

He wants to go to new England, and he didn't want them to have to give up capital for him.

He found a way to make that happen.
I wonder if could she have made him stay but change his job title? Then hired his replacement. I hate the idea of him manipulating to get to the Patriots
If a HC quits, does he owe money to the team for breaking the contract
There is a lot I don’t know

The end result is they get fired anyway. Loyalty is a good thing, but loyalty to the fans to produce the best team, players and staff, should be the priority.
Yeah I don't really give Vrabel that much credit.

I don't think it has as much to do with loyalty as it does ego. You hire your buddy and everyone criticizes you for it. Then they fail, and not only do you have to implicitly admit you were wrong by firing them, you have to admit you are so incompetent at managing a staff that sugar mama Amy has to step in and do it for you.

I don't think the loyalty angle makes much sense anyway. "Find new coordinators or you are fired" implies that the coordinators are gone either way.

Yeah I don't really give Vrabel that much credit.

I don't think it has as much to do with loyalty as it does ego. You hire your buddy and everyone criticizes you for it. Then they fail, and not only do you have to implicitly admit you were wrong by firing them, you have to admit you are so incompetent at managing a staff that sugar mama Amy has to step in and do it for you.

I don't think the loyalty angle makes much sense anyway. "Find new coordinators or you are fired" implies that the coordinators are gone either way.
That’s my point. They are getting fired when the HC is fired, so why die on that hill?

What? We aren't in a bad spot. We are in cap heaven, qb with potential on a rookie deal, top 10 draft pick and an owner who is clearly not complacent in being a mediocre team.

Well that’s one way to spin it. :p

But yah this draft/offseason is huge, gotta hit on this one like they did with Skoronski and that will be a good foundation.

Just please don’t whiff - especially having a pick this high and moving off Henry and the coach and moving into a new home soon.

Having that much $ isn’t always a good thing with spending for free agents; not the best track record and that doesn’t always pan out. I get what your saying though and do agree with most - just doesn’t seem like much more room for error.

Latest posts

Back