Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its gonna be pretty straight forward

Week-1: Lewan, Saffold, Jones, Davis, Kelly

By week-5ish: we could see Wilson at RT
I tend to agree with this. But wouldnt be surprised to see Wilson at RG either.
Unless they think it would somehow stunt his development at RT, it would seem to be the best lineup we could send out there. I refuse to believe Davis is a better RG than Wilson.

I tend to agree with this. But wouldnt be surprised to see Wilson at RG either.
Unless they think it would somehow stunt his development at RT, it would seem to be the best lineup we could send out there. I refuse to believe Davis is a better RG than Wilson.
Do you think he cN pull well enough to play guard?

I'm hopeful that the coaches will test that out and make the determination. Nate did improve last year but is still an obvious weak spot on the OL.
Being the weak one on this line isnt as bad as it sounds, we have three first rd picks playing on our line and Nate Davis came from a small program.

This kid did get better as the yr went on, watch the playoff games again if youre worried about him. Hes our RG for the next 3 yrs IMO

Being the weak one on this line isnt as bad as it sounds, we have three first rd picks playing on our line and Nate Davis came from a small program.

This kid did get better as the yr went on, watch the playoff games again if youre worried about him. Hes our RG for the next 3 yrs IMO
Hope you're right. Would at least like Wilson to be prepared to be step in for Saffold or Davis if anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back