Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Firk is at 73 catches and 678 yards and we are disappointed with his production.

Again, I don't mind Ali-Cox, but I don't see anything better than a slightly better 30 catch, 400 yard guy. I can't see him getting that 75 catch, 900 yard production we got from Delanie over a 4 year stretch. We pretty much have to hit a homerun in the draft to get that.

Firk is a pretty awful blocking TE too. His main purpose was to be a good receiving TE and he couldn't manage to do that this year.

Firk is a pretty awful blocking TE too. His main purpose was to be a good receiving TE and he couldn't manage to do that this year.
I would be fine bringing Firk back if they thought this past year was a post injury anomaly and he can turn it around.

At 32 years old, Gronk ranked seventh among all tight ends in receiving yards (802) and touchdown catches (6) last fall in just 12 games.

This is the guy I want. He immediately would increase our red zone efficiency and take attention away from julio and AJ...This is the GUY. His age fits our window. We need to get him ASAP.

At 32 years old, Gronk ranked seventh among all tight ends in receiving yards (802) and touchdown catches (6) last fall in just 12 games.

This is the guy I want. He immediately would increase our red zone efficiency and take attention away from julio and AJ...This is the GUY. His age fits our window. We need to get him ASAP.

Rob Gronkowski is not currently on the Tennessee Titans roster.

I wouldn't mind this FA addition
Tennessee Titans
Dalton Schultz
TE | Age: 26
The Titans boast one of the AFC's grittier rosters, but the cupboard is bare at tight end. Even if Tennessee brings back one of its three pending free agents -- Anthony Firkser, Geoff Swaim and MyCole Pruitt -- the offense could use a pass-catcher with showier bona fides. Ryan Tannehill would pair well with Schultz, whose 78 grabs ranked third at the position in the NFL during his breakout 2021 campaign. Placed into an attack starring A.J. Brown, Derrick Henry and Julio Jones, Schultz wouldn't be asked to save society on his own. While not a downfield burner, he's proven a steady all-around target and capable blocker. Pairing Schultz with a draft pick -- this year's class is rich with tight ends -- would galvanize a position of need

I wouldn't mind this FA addition
Tennessee Titans
Dalton Schultz
TE | Age: 26
The Titans boast one of the AFC's grittier rosters, but the cupboard is bare at tight end. Even if Tennessee brings back one of its three pending free agents -- Anthony Firkser, Geoff Swaim and MyCole Pruitt -- the offense could use a pass-catcher with showier bona fides. Ryan Tannehill would pair well with Schultz, whose 78 grabs ranked third at the position in the NFL during his breakout 2021 campaign. Placed into an attack starring A.J. Brown, Derrick Henry and Julio Jones, Schultz wouldn't be asked to save society on his own. While not a downfield burner, he's proven a steady all-around target and capable blocker. Pairing Schultz with a draft pick -- this year's class is rich with tight ends -- would galvanize a position of need

Dalton Schultz is not a current member of the Tennessee Titans. Please provide only facts.

disgree...

200.gif

Man, watching the TEs in the Combine right now and what an insanely deep position group. Jeremiah, Eisen and Shrages all talking about the huge amount of quality prospects this year. We could definitely get a starter caliber player in the 3rd or the 4th… or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back