Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're talking. Engram would be a perfect fit here. Give me him and gesicki/Howard and we're looking right. Draft a badass reciever and sign wr/returner Braxton Berrios... Dude won me my fantasy league this year.. He's a badass white boy.

You're late to the party on Engram, Gesicki and Howard. All them are no longer avaiable.

Now we're talking. Engram would be a perfect fit here. Give me him and gesicki/Howard and we're looking right. Draft a badass reciever and sign wr/returner Braxton Berrios... Dude won me my fantasy league this year.. He's a badass white boy.
The TE's are gone already but Berrios is awesome I'd cosign that

Free Agent TE’s Still Available

Austin Hooper
Kyle Rudolph
Robert Tonyan Jr.
Rob Gronkowski
Hayden Hurst
Gerald Everett
Tyler Croft
Jimmy Graham
Eric Ebron

I just want to point out that the Titans could "potentially" still be trying to get Gronk. He still hasn't re-signed with the Bucs yet which tells me there are people trying to get him.

I just want to point out that the Titans could "potentially" still be trying to get Gronk. He still hasn't re-signed with the Bucs yet which tells me there are people trying to get him.
There are also these rumors of Brady being traded to the Dolphins. Wouldn’t THAT just be the cherry on top to the craziest off-season ever!

I also think with Hooper signed that the Titans should consider bringing Delanie Walker back for situational use. He is always a threat, and under the circumstances he wouldn't have to carry the TE1 load. If healthy, he represents a threat any time he's on the field, and I'm sure they could get him at a good price. Consider that half a season of Delanie is better than any of the scrub performances from last year. Thoughts? (I know I'm going to get blasted- LOL)

I also think with Hooper signed that the Titans should consider bringing Delanie Walker back for situational use. He is always a threat, and under the circumstances he wouldn't have to carry the TE1 load. If healthy, he represents a threat any time he's on the field, and I'm sure they could get him at a good price. Consider that half a season of Delanie is better than any of the scrub performances from last year. Thoughts? (I know I'm going to get blasted- LOL)
I doubt the Titans are a team he would come back for...he wants a ring
https://www.google.com/amp/s/titansized.com/2021/07/19/former-tennessee-titans-damaged-legacy/amp/

Although I loved Walker there’s a reason why he isn’t on anyones roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back