Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just on a positive note, the run game showed up at NE (fumbles aside). Going to have an infusion of our core players back for the month of December 2021.
8-4 and sweeping the colts before the bye week I would've taken it before the season started no questions asked.
I'm presuming that our guys will get back on their "A" game to really make a run at this thing.

I don't think this is gonna have the effect people think it will when it comes to injuries, we will get people back but they won't be 100% and will go down again. Julio is going to pull his hammy again, a lot of guys need multiple weeks to heal. Get use to our WR group you seen today cuz your gonna see more of them.

Serious note: If we can run all over the Patriots defense, I think we can run all over any defense we see the rest of the regular season.

Just on a positive note, the run game showed up at NE (fumbles aside). Going to have an infusion of our core players back for the month of December 2021.
8-4 and sweeping the colts before the bye week I would've taken it before the season started no questions asked.
I'm presuming that our guys will get back on their "A" game to really make a run at this thing.
That running will be even tougher for NE to stop in the postseason with Henry back.

Team just needs to get healthy.
Hopefully scrap together a W against Jax to really put a clamp on the division.

As a team, still very much in the race for #1 seed.

That’s an easy out. He hasn’t sucked. So what happened. It isn’t lack of Henry, That’s a lazy answer. His arm looks dead. It hasn’t always looked that way. It could be the reason we don’t throw deep,
Easy out? No he's not playing well..looking for something other than him sucking is an easy out... absolutely he misses Henry..this team misses Henry

That running will be even tougher for NE to stop in the postseason with Henry back.

Team just needs to get healthy.
Hopefully scrap together a W against Jax to really put a clamp on the division.

As a team, still very much in the race for #1 seed.
We need that #1 seed we need the bye for Henry. If we squeak into the playoff as a wild card it's a wrap.

What good is it? Titans had over 270 rushing yards today and still lost by a sh*t ton.
TO. Easy explanation.

TO are the ultimately equalizer. Some of the titans worst losses in history came at the hands of the ratbirds who were manhandled all game long, but caught a couple big TO.

Positive reports have Henry coming back a couple weeks before post season.

Still remains to be seen though.
The problem is he's gonna have to knock the rust off, I know Henry is a workout machine and will get going in regards to that once his foot gets the ok, but he's going to need time the more we can give the better results will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back