Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On offense we should have Julio Jones and Golden Tate available to join NWI, Fitz and Rogers after the bye. I could see us adding more help even.

On Defense we should have back Long Jr, Evans, Tart, Mabin, Ola and Cruikshank after the bye and then Dupree for the Steelers game.

On offense we should have Julio Jones and Golden Tate available to join NWI, Fitz and Rogers after the bye. I could see us adding more help even.

On Defense we should have back Long Jr, Evans, Tart, Mabin, Ola and Cruikshank after the bye and then Dupree for the Steelers game.

Why is Rogers still on this team? He doesn't provide a damn thing. Terrible at KR, PR and WR. What does he provide that someone else can't?

Why is Rogers still on this team? He doesn't provide a damn thing. Terrible at KR, PR and WR. What does he provide that someone else can't?
Considering where we are on depth charts at every position, it seems like the titans are not full on any of those things he does, even if poorly.

Considering where we are on depth charts at every position, it seems like the titans are not full on any of those things he does, even if poorly.

He's awful.. There's literally someone at McDonald's or Home Depot that is faster than him and can bring more excitement. He's straight out garbage.

Like seriously cut him and move on.

Our bright spot coming out the bye week is that we have a #3 and #4 WR in Westbrook-Ikhine and Hollister... If AJB and Julio can fully recover and get back to normal, we're solid at WR.

You don't change partners at the dance. Before Tannehill took over we were two and four- for two season her went on a tear. We've had spotty play at tight end all season since they let Smith go. Our offense was one of the most efficient last year, but we weren't 8-4 at the byeweek. I think Tannehill has plenty of work to do, but he's a big part of the reason we have twice as many wins as losses, even while getting sacked all over the place the first half of the season- a season where our wide receiver play has been hot and cold. Interceptions are an issue, but so is protection (or lack thereof), and missing three of the four stars of the offense. The Pats put up 35 on the Titans defense- at least 18 points are off of missed tackles by multiple players. I know the whole team is beat up, and they need to get as healthy as they can.

So after the bye we should have Julio Jones and Nate Davis coming back on the offensive side and Evans, Long and Tart on the defensive side coming back right?

Biggest positive is that the Ravens play the Steelers and the Pats play the Bills next week…so without playing we have a chance to take over the 1 seed.

I was impressed at how we actually beat the Pats in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

So after the bye we should have Julio Jones and Nate Davis coming back on the offensive side and Evans, Long and Tart on the defensive side coming back right?

Julio Jones, McMath and Cruikshank are all eligible to return from the IR against the Jags in Week 14.

Evans, Long, Tart, and Davis, were not put on IR so they could come back at any point. Hopefully, the bye week will be enough for them to recuperate.

In week 15, Dupree is eligible to return against the Steelers. In week 16, AJ Brown and Chris Jackson are eligible to return against the 49ers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just on a positive note, the run game showed up at NE (fumbles aside). Going to have an infusion of our core players back for the month of December 2021.
8-4 and sweeping the colts before the bye week I would've taken it before the season started no questions asked.
I'm presuming that our guys will get back on their "A" game to really make a run at this thing.

whatever slivers of positive there are, has been burnt out of the burrow by 86 different players............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back