Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you call finally completing over 50 percent of his passes and not getting pulled from the game for not throwing the ball "growth", sure.

You're just spewing the college hype that got us where we are with this guy in the first place. Plenty of no name QBs performed the same or even much better than Willis in preseason but they don't have the hype train...most of them are bagging groceries now.

College hype got us here? Which QBs were better and bagging groceries now?

If you call finally completing over 50 percent of his passes and not getting pulled from the game for not throwing the ball "growth", sure.

You're just spewing the college hype that got us where we are with this guy in the first place. Plenty of no name QBs performed the same or even much better than Willis in preseason but they don't have the hype train...most of them are bagging groceries now.
I would say that is the exact meaning of "growth".

I'd take Willis over Woodside any day...he's learning and growing and from what I've read he's improving...he may be raw but if he has to play I feel he will do just as well as Woodside if he were to be called upon

I'm not too worried if Willis were to get the call now. We would just become even more run-heavy than ever. Willis would probably have a lot of designed RPOs. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that Lamar Jackson is a good passer at all, yet has had very good success. Malik will get there.

how many unicorn horns you guys got hanging on your wall?

your imaginations does not fit reality

right now woodside is clearly the better nfl qb and its not even debatable by rational people

right now woodside is clearly the better nfl qb and its not even debatable by rational people
You're just scared that's all
Apparently JRob and Vrabel disagree as a 4th RB has more value than Woodside

I’d say Willis boom or bust is greater then Woodside. Woodside is what he is: a backup. That’s his ceiling. Willis can take over a game. He can also bomb like Nagasaki (he’s young and still learning). Its a gamble for sure, but I like my chances with Willis.

I’d say Willis boom or bust is greater then Woodside. Woodside is what he is: a backup. That’s his ceiling. Willis can take over a game. He can also bomb like Nagasaki (he’s young and still learning). Its a gamble for sure, but I like my chances with Willis.
IF Titans are not fighting for POs when decision has to be made then no reason NOT to put MW out there... IF POs on the line it would be foolish to play MW when a multi-year system familiar guy could run the Downing Syndrome O

having said that leash on woodside would be short and tight

IF Titans are not fighting for POs when decision has to be made then no reason NOT to put MW out there... IF POs on the line it would be foolish to play MW when a multi-year system familiar guy could run the Downing Syndrome O

having said that leash on woodside would be short and tight
I have to agree

How about we're all just optimistic that Tannehill plays all season and balls out. We've bickered about Woodise for 3 seasons and there's a reason he only has 3 attempts. We can rant and gush over Willis in 2023.

For now, this team goes as Tanny goes, and I'd like for that to be pretty pretty far.

On that note, please don't start the "Willis should start!"/ "Bench Tanny!" BS as soon as we lose our first game or Tannehill plays poorly. He has all new WRs and crappier OL. He's still the better option.

and whole team is infected with Downings Syndrome

your awareness helps rid the nfl of Downings Sysdrome

yoda-there-is.gif

https://atozsports.com/nashville/film-breakdown-details-what-tim-kelly-can-bring-to-the-titans-offense/#:~:text=The Tennessee Titans new passing,found a lot of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back