Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We change game plan to match Willi’s strengths if we have to rely on him. We’re going to run primarily with RT anyway.
As long as he can turn around and handoff, he should be ok.
Even forced to play, inaccurate and constantly running, with this D the team should still be competitive.

It’s weird to me the media hype on Lance. Not sure what he’s done to deserve any of that.
I’m pretty sure when SF sucks this year because he’s not any good, they’ll turn on him quickly.
it’s like Alex Smith at least the beginning. SF messed up by ever letting him go. Best QB they’ve had since at least Jeff Garcia if not going further back to Steve Young.
Smith was a decent QB but SF messed up by taking Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers

I do to think anyone was suggesting that drafting Willis was a bad move, it’s the calming of the hype train he’s got going so early on without doing anything to justify a hype train. If anything, hes played well enough the train should be slowing down.
True. It's the offseason, it's a draft pick, and it's an exciting QB... of course there's hype (the only thing that gets more hype around here are white WRs, especially if they're undrafted).

Anyone saying he's a surefire game breaker, is wrong. Those saying he won't amount to anything other than a backup because he's only a 3rd rounder or because he's "raw", are also wrong. Both outcomes are possible. Truth is we won't know for quite some time. That said, might as well be optimistic and excited.

Ironic the last guy he drafted that “played RT” didn’t actually play RT.

inset @The Hammer panda rolling down the hill.
200.gif

my opinion....

T17 goes down before Thanksgiving it will be woodside not willis under center
I could see a game given to Willis but if he really isn’t ready, I could see some other QB get signed pending the length of injury to THill.

well if woodside is not the short term emergency plan and he is not running scout team ( that should be willis ) then he has no business wasting a roster slot

well if woodside is not the short term emergency plan and he is not running scout team ( that should be willis ) then he has no business wasting a roster slot
Fully agree with that under pretty much all conditions of whatever he’s doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back