Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well move on from this thread as ain’t gonna be a different QB on ur roster.
Maybe not for now...but if Tanny goes down early and for an extended time, I'll bet they look for a better alternative.

I guess they could throw Willis out there for the experience but it'll be a wash of a season if that happens.

Maybe not for now...but if Tanny goes down early and for an extended time, I'll bet they look for a better alternative.

I guess they could throw Willis out there for the experience but it'll be a wash of a season if that happens.

Malik steal your partner?

Maybe, but I think we could actually win games with Malik and Henry. Maybe drop a few, but there's enough there to work with to maintain if the injury is short term.

I don’t think so. If RT goes down for the count the Willis era begins and Woodside is back at #2. If it were otherwise, they would have a different QB on the roster now. Of course, we would then look for a QB from North Dakota State with no pro experience for the PS.

The guy has already grown and making reads. He was a 4 or 5 star prospect that was signed by Auburn. Politics happened and he went to Liberty with Hugh Freeze. I see alot McNair in him, and it took Mac 9 several seasons to grow. Good news is he is learning. RIght this down he has a better career than Kenny Pickett

The guy has already grown and making reads. He was a 4 or 5 star prospect that was signed by Auburn. Politics happened and he went to Liberty with Hugh Freeze. I see alot McNair in him, and it took Mac 9 several seasons to grow. Good news is he is learning. RIght this down he has a better career than Kenny Pickett
If you call finally completing over 50 percent of his passes and not getting pulled from the game for not throwing the ball "growth", sure.

You're just spewing the college hype that got us where we are with this guy in the first place. Plenty of no name QBs performed the same or even much better than Willis in preseason but they don't have the hype train...most of them are bagging groceries now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back