Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis moves the Titans down the field for a first half ending field goal after the recovery of the Bears' fumble. Willis has improved over last season.

17-14 lead at the half.

Annnnnd, then Willis pulls his head out of his butt. Not looking good, but he's showing some improvement.

I guess I should watch him play more before I write him off.

I see improvement in Willis. They want him to stop running all the time and stand in there and he is doing that. Jr does need to get rid of the ball sooner.

I see improvement in Willis. They want him to stop running all the time and stand in there and he is doing that. Jr does need to get rid of the ball sooner.
I agree. The series before the field goal, he looked like last season; running around and getting tackled for a loss, and throwing to midfield with no receiver within 10 yards.

After the fumble recovery he looked much better and showed good decision-making and clock management.

Annnnnd, then Willis pulls his head out of his butt. Not looking good, but he's showing some improvement.

I guess I should watch him play more before I write him off.
No, I don’t think he has it either. He “might” become a serviceable backup someday. But that’s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back