Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it looks like the Levis looks better than Young, Stroud and Richardson. Willis looks better than he did last year for sure. Neither looked great but Levis has next level arm talent. He has the tools to be really good. Time will tell.

All in all it was a pre season game that met my expectations. If you get too down or too up on the results you shouldn’t. The Titans threw the ball 39 times. I think that is a positive. We will be throwing more.
Good summary, I agree.

So far it looks like the Levis looks better than Young, Stroud and Richardson. Willis looks better than he did last year for sure. Neither looked great but Levis has next level arm talent. He has the tools to be really good. Time will tell.

All in all it was a pre season game that met my expectations. If you get too down or too up on the results you shouldn’t. The Titans threw the ball 39 times. I think that is a positive. We will be throwing more.

39 passes that is something that also got my attention. Those sacks of course will get us fans bent out of shape, but the fact they passed that much shows there is some change to our offense.

sadly I had to watch the Bears feed today... I just love how much sunshine they're trying to pump into DJ Moore..

The dude took a screen to the house against 4th string DBs....... give it a rest.

I thought Levis was decent considering the talent he was throwing to.... He had the game winning TD right at the end and whatever WR that was, just flat out missed it.

And that #79 (duncan lol) that was getting Levis killed looks like Daley all over again lol

My God, Spears looks great. I was so wrong about him. Even though it's preseason, he is really good.

Moore scares the crap out of me. During camp they made it seem like his hands were made of glue. Clearly a lie.

Malik looks so much better, but still not good enough for me to think he's going to be a NFL QB.

Levis still has a long way to go. Willis actually looks better than him.

Wylie is garbage and is going to be garbage.

If we could redo the draft, we should've drafted Mayer and waited to draft our QB in the 24 draft.

Willis has more to prove purely because of how absolutely garbage he was last year

Levis is an unknown atm

Nah, Willis is a 3rd round pick, while Levis is a super early 2nd round pick.

We all thought Willis was damaged goods from the start.

Going to be interesting to see if Levis is any better.

Nah, Willis is a 3rd round pick, while Levis is a super early 2nd round pick.

We all thought Willis was damaged goods from the start.

Going to be interesting to see if Levis is any better.

Both have time. Not sure which one will win the battle, but our odds are improved by having both of them.

And yes, I've been high on Spears since pre draft. Opens up a great screen game. I think we are going ro be happy with what he brings this year.

My God, Spears looks great. I was so wrong about him. Even though it's preseason, he is really good.

Moore scares the crap out of me. During camp they made it seem like his hands were made of glue. Clearly a lie.

Malik looks so much better, but still not good enough for me to think he's going to be a NFL QB.

Levis still has a long way to go. Willis actually looks better than him.

Wylie is garbage and is going to be garbage.

If we could redo the draft, we should've drafted Mayer and waited to draft our QB in the 24 draft.
100% should have taken the TE

My concern with Spears is how long he can play at a high level. People want him to be the next starter following Henry, I am not sure he will be able to be the starter after Henry.

Both have time. Not sure which one will win the battle, but our odds are improved by having both of them.

And yes, I've been high on Spears since pre draft. Opens up a great screen game. I think we are going ro be happy with what he brings this year.
not sure about 53 but having 3rd dressed QB on game day will mean both make roster ... assuming there is a way to do that without exposing Levis to waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back