Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a **** show. The O-line was a total joke. If that doesn't improve drastically, we're in for a long season. And by long, I mean crappy.

Radunz needs to step up already and obviously Skoronski needs to be thrown to the wolves and start right away ; no depth on this team’s line to mess around. I like the Brunskill add but yeah there’s a reason every site has the Titans line in the bottom 5

Just rewatched the entire opening drive focusing on the O-line. Dillard, Skoronski, Brewer and Brunskill all played quite well. Hubbard was definitely the weakest link. He got beat badly on a few plays and was slow to recover. Part of that could be the rust from barely playing the last 2 years, but I would definitely try Duncan on that side. The one sack Duncan was credited for was clearly Levis’s fault for not stepping up into a clean pocket. Duncan moves much more nimbly than Hubbard and showed far superior play strength.

Preseason game or not that guy pretty much lost the game on his own.
That interception was Malik’s fault. Whyle is 6’7” with a 33” vertical and was wide open and he had to leap up and it went off his finger tips. That ball sailed.

The fumble was a combination of Whyles fault and an absolutely perfect hit to knock the ball loose.

I still have confidence Whyle will be a big time playmaker for us.

Top 5 PFF grades Saturday:

Offense:

OL Aaron Brewer - 81.9

OL Daniel Brunskill - 79.9

WR Kearis Jackson - 79.4

QB Malik Willis - 79.4

OL Justin Murray - 76.8

Defense:

LB Ben Niemann - 90.3

SAF Mike Brown - 78.4

EDGE Thomas Rush - 77.4

SAF Shyheim Carter - 77.1

SAF Matthew Jackson - 71.1

That interception was Malik’s fault. Whyle is 6’7” with a 33” vertical and was wide open and he had to leap up and it went off his finger tips. That ball sailed.

The fumble was a combination of Whyles fault and an absolutely perfect hit to knock the ball loose.

I agree it was Malik's fault. He threw the ball too high and too hard. It was a bad pass. Still doesnt give me confidence in Whyle because it was a catchable ball. If he had caught it we would all say "good catch" but not like it would have been an unbelievable, amazing catch.

Top 5 PFF grades Saturday:

Offense:

OL Aaron Brewer - 81.9

OL Daniel Brunskill - 79.9

WR Kearis Jackson - 79.4

QB Malik Willis - 79.4

OL Justin Murray - 76.8

Defense:

LB Ben Niemann - 90.3

SAF Mike Brown - 78.4

EDGE Thomas Rush - 77.4

SAF Shyheim Carter - 77.1

SAF Matthew Jackson - 71.1

No Spears?

Maybe he should have used that 33" leap...he was 6" up when that ball went through his hands ..not on Willis at all
View attachment 21032

Whatever happened to LB Jones who wore #42 last preseason? Some people thought he should have made the team last year, as he looked really good last preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back