Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have time. Not sure which one will win the battle, but our odds are improved by having both of them.

And yes, I've been high on Spears since pre draft. Opens up a great screen game. I think we are going ro be happy with what he brings this year.

We shouldn't be picking between a 22 3rd and a 23 second.

My concern with Spears is how long he can play at a high level. People want him to be the next starter following Henry, I am not sure he will be able to be the starter after Henry.
LOL... no way.. DH22 will still be in NFL when Spears is delivering packages

My concern with Spears is how long he can play at a high level. People want him to be the next starter following Henry, I am not sure he will be able to be the starter after Henry.

Seems like a great pick.

If we can just get 4 years out of him, I'm good.

That was a shit show. The O-line was a total joke. If that doesn't improve drastically, we're in for a long season. And by long, I mean crappy.

That was a **** show. The O-line was a total joke. If that doesn't improve drastically, we're in for a long season. And by long, I mean crappy.
Trenches is wins/losses. Other side should be promising! O side smells of oily fish. Can make a decent meal of oily fish, but it takes mastery.

We shouldn't be picking between a 22 3rd and a 23 second.

Granted. Yet here we are. If we are going to be in that position, at least we have hedged our bets. Personally, I like our chances of coming out ok on the qb lottery from the last 2 drafts. But who knows. If not, there will be other drafts.

Nah, Willis is a 3rd round pick, while Levis is a super early 2nd round pick.

We all thought Willis was damaged goods from the start.

Going to be interesting to see if Levis is any better.

He is already, as I said, way ahead of where Willis was this time last season. You can call BS all you want but the truth is plain to see. Levis has a crazy good arm. Let’s see if he can learn how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back