Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Alright gents. What say you?

There is rumor they are going to give Woodside most of the playing time tonight, or at least let him start, to give him one last chance to redeem himself as QB2.

There is rumor they are going to give Woodside most of the playing time tonight, or at least let him start, to give him one last chance to redeem himself as QB2.
I'm all for giving him some game time on tape to pad his resume :D

Willis wash Vrables car or something cause he aint proven squat either

Willis has something woodside does not......TALENT
you actually seen that ?

I have not

I have seen jamis winston levels of looking like a deer in the headlights

we all know it dont matter but willis right now is a worse qb2 option than woodside... not that there are not plenty of better options than woodside but that is another sad tale for robinson to explain

We are not going very far without Tannehill (and maybe with). But the silver lining with Willis at number 2 is valuable game experience. Woodside is a dead-end street. I’ve never understood keeping guys like him around with very little upside to develop. I’m one of those guys who says draft a QB in later rounds every year to find an actual diamond in the rough. Most late rounders don’t make it at any position so why not roll the dice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back